Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Other Sports (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   PBR Out of the Chute Interview (/forums/showthread.php?t=275575)

Steve_OS 10-21-2008 03:35 PM

PBR Out of the Chute Interview

We have just posted our interview with Scott Orr, creator of PBR Out of the Chute.

Quote:

Operation Sports: "What are some of the key features of the game?"

Scott Orr: "PBR Out of the Chute Wii is a full featured game and great value for PBR fans and sports gamers of all ages. The top features are:
1. Play as one of 12 PBR pro riders or 12 of the ‘rankest’ bulls in solo and head-to-head multiplayer action.
2. Create a rider or bull character and compete in 10 different locations including the World Finals in Las Vegas.
3. Quick Ride, Season and Unlimited Ride modes.
4. Unlock new riders, bulls, movies, music, power-ups, signature moves and bonus points in Season mode.
5. Intuitive Wii Remote and Nunchuk controls optimized for both rider and bull – master both roles to become a true champion."

ZB9 10-21-2008 05:34 PM

Re: PBR Out of the Chute Interview

bout time someone made a game like this!

it sounds awesome

asu666 10-21-2008 06:20 PM

Where's my shovel? Just kidding.

It's great that there is a game out there for fans.

Thrash13 10-24-2008 11:40 PM

Re: PBR Out of the Chute Interview

Thanks for posting this interview by the way. People can say what they want about the PBR, but for a country boy, it's pretty exciting stuff. I'm a huge fan and can't wait until I get my copy of this game. I've spent a long time waiting for it.

Also, kudos to Operation Sports for having at least a little coverage for the game. It wasn't much, but it was damn sure more than anyone else did. That's what makes this site the best in the business when it comes to covering sports games. Great job guys.