Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Boxing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Peter Moore Talks Fight Night Round 4 Reveal (/forums/showthread.php?t=282673)

Money99 12-10-2008 08:10 AM

Peter Moore Talks Fight Night Round 4 Reveal

Peter Moore has updated his blog and talks about the Fight Night Round 4 reveal.

Quote:

"While I hope one day boxing does make a return to network TV, in the meantime the best place for fighting fans to get their fix is our Fight Night franchise. I hope you'll all be watching the Spike VGAs live this Sunday, where I'll be joined by a special guest on stage to show the world premiere of Fight Night Round 4. Fight Night Round 3 remains one of the most critically and commercially successful games of this hardware generation, and I'll never forget when I saw the first concept video of the game back more than two years ago. On Sunday, you're going to see something never before seen in a videogame. And next summer, I'm confident you'll see a game that will build on the rich heritage of this great franchise."

Pasta Padre talks about it as well.

Quote:

"The last time Moore made a statement as strong as that it had to do with NBA Live 09’s 365 feature. Before it was announced he referred to it as “ground-breaking”…and that it was. So can EA deliver something never seen before with FNR4? And what do you think that could be?"

SHAKYR 12-10-2008 08:53 PM

Re: Peter Moore Talks Fight Night Round 4 Reveal

Dang! You fast I was just about to post this..LOL. I hope Peter Moore isn't lying or just doing a Don King move. They have until the summer to get this game right.

Pappy Knuckles 12-10-2008 10:14 PM

The summer is too far away! I can't wait to see the new footage.

edubbs 12-10-2008 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHAKYR (Post 2038982945)
Dang! You fast I was just about to post this..LOL. I hope Peter Moore isn't lying or just doing a Don King move. They have until the summer to get this game right.

I thought this game came out in the spring?

SHAKYR 12-10-2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edubbs (Post 2038983228)
I thought this game came out in the spring?

it originally was between Apil and June, but I guess they want to give the game some more fine tuning.

PRGUY85 12-10-2008 11:05 PM

Spectator Mode Spectator Mode Spectator Mode

I can dream can't I?

Pappy Knuckles 12-10-2008 11:32 PM

Does anyone know if this will utilize the Xbox vision camera? Tiger and Facebreaker did so I'm hoping this follows suit. This is one game that I would love to see my likeness in while competing.

Stroehms 12-11-2008 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles (Post 2038983322)
Does anyone know if this will utilize the Xbox vision camera? Tiger and Facebreaker did so I'm hoping this follows suit. This is one game that I would love to see my likeness in while competing.

This would be awesome and I can't wait until sunday.

Anyone going to post it on OS?