Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Women's College Softball Announced (/forums/showthread.php?t=307287)

RaychelSnr 04-01-2009 09:57 AM

Women's College Softball Announced

WOMEN'S COLLEGE SOFTBALL COMING TO A CONSOLE NEAR YOU

Operation Sports will be developing the best game ever made, Women's College Softball.

TUNIS, TUNISIA - April 1, 2009 - After ten very successful years covering sports video games, the worldwide destination for every possible thing relating to sports gaming will be entering the game development world with an exciting new title, Women's College Softball.

The game, slated for release in Q2 2010, will offer gamers a new and exciting experience on the Playstation 3 and XBox 360 consoles. The game will mix the exciting real to life softball action on the field with the scandalous off-the-field issues you have come to know and expect from Women's College Softball.

"We have always felt we knew how to develop games better than the developers," said Operation Sports' CEO Steve Noah, "Why else do you think we review the games? With Women's College Softball, you have an under-appreciated sport that gets absolutely terrible ratings whenever it is on TV, what is not to like with bringing the sport to a console near you?"

The game will feature ultra realistic action and will retail for a mere $59.99. There will be a special Jenny Finch edition of the game which will include extras which will cost $79.99. The Jenny Finch edition of the game will also carry an M rating.

Women's College Softball is developed in Tunis, Tunisia by Operation Sports which provides all of the latest and greatest reviews, previews and more.

For more information on Women's College Softball, check out Operation Sports Web Site at:http://www.operationsports.com

Trevytrev11 04-01-2009 10:08 AM

A-P-R-I-L F-O-O-L-S

Though I would pay to play with Jenny Finch, just not in a video game way ;)

JohnDoe8865 04-01-2009 10:10 AM

I've already pre-ordered!

bonannogiovanni 04-01-2009 10:34 AM

That's what I thought when reading Tunisia, prank!

boomhauertjs 04-01-2009 10:40 AM

Re: Women's College Softball Announced

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3FGI7R0u3TQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3FGI7R0u3TQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Cryolemon 04-01-2009 11:13 AM

Re: Women's College Softball Announced

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevytrev11 (Post 2039369904)
A-P-R-I-L F-O-O-L-S

Though I would pay to play with Jenny Finch, just not in a video game way ;)

This. Although it did say "College" not pro softball.

callmetaternuts 04-01-2009 11:15 AM

I can't wait!!!! What a great idea. Maybe next we can do "Return to Horse Racing: A WNBA Story"

JohnnytheSkin 04-01-2009 11:22 AM

Jesus Christ....this isn't even a clever "prank". I ****ing HATE April 1st.

:jpshakehe