Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Boxing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Fight Night Round 4 Producer Video: Styles (/forums/showthread.php?t=316585)

Money99 05-06-2009 05:00 PM

Fight Night Round 4 Producer Video: Styles

Check out the new Fight Night Round 4 video that features unique fighter styles, described by Gameplay Producer, Brian Hayes.

jWILL253 05-06-2009 06:56 PM

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSST POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT!

I like how EA is really reinventing itself this year. Not only with Fight Night, but with Madden, NBA Live, and the like.

This video is pretty cool. I already know what style I'm gonna have: unconventional...

statum71 05-06-2009 08:29 PM

June 30th seems like forever from now.

This boxing is looking as good as ANY game.

Sausage 05-06-2009 08:31 PM

Re: Fight Night Round 4 Producer Video: Styles

Excellent vid. I also noticed Tomas Adamek (I think) and Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker. Can't wait.

TheCreep 05-06-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jWILL10 (Post 2039533570)
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSST POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT!

I like how EA is really reinventing itself this year. Not only with Fight Night, but with Madden, NBA Live, and the like.

This video is pretty cool. I already know what style I'm gonna have: unconventional...

My words exactly. I think this reinvention is going to be very good platform for future releases

jusmegamer 05-07-2009 03:31 AM

EA has never re-invented themselves IMO, but the second clip dig look up to speed which was encouraging. Though, the subsequent clips looked to slow for my liking. I really want to like this game. Hoping its close to a 9 and I will be satisfied.

jWILL253 05-07-2009 02:42 PM

EA is reinventing itself now. They're going to a "sim" approach, rather than arcade...

Stumbleweed 05-07-2009 03:22 PM

Weird, I was very impressed with one of the earlier videos, but this one did absolutely nothing for me. The movement looks... off.. I mostly notice it with quick punches and the impacts.. it just seems slow or soft. Maybe the UFC game is exaggerated or something, but that seems MUCH faster and more crisp to me than these videos. I wince when I nail Chuck with a big stepping body punch in the UFC demo, but these didn't look like real punches for whatever reason.

Just my .02 on the video... I'm definitely still checking out this game, but the "wow factor" wasn't there at all in the video.