Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MMA Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   MMA Off-Topic (/forums/showthread.php?t=316919)

DTX3 05-08-2009 03:43 AM

MMA Off-Topic

Instead of cluttering the forum with a lot of threads, I thought it would be a good idea to use this thread to talk about basically anything MMA that doesn't deserve it's own thread. :)

They released the UFC 100 poster, just staring at it pumps me up.

LingeringRegime 05-08-2009 03:59 AM

Re: OS MMA Random Thread

Is there a place you can watch these PPV's? I don't feel like paying that much money to watch these.

sportznut02 05-08-2009 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ (Post 2039540420)
Is there a place you can watch these PPV's? I don't feel like paying that much money to watch these.

PM me Deft.

Wet Bandit 05-08-2009 12:43 PM

The UFC announced that two fighters will be inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame at UFC 100, but they didn't say who. Any guesses?

I'm thinking Liddell is one, but that's not a lock considering he hasn't ruled out fighting some more.

Maybe Matt Hughes, but again, he's still fighting, though there's a reasonable chance his upcoming fight with Serra could be his last fight.

A dark horse I think is Tito. He should get in, he's seemingly done fighting, at least in the UFC, but there's the whole animosity between him and Dana.

There's are the only three guys I can really think of.

Gotmadskillzson 05-08-2009 01:12 PM

I think one of them is Evan Tanner.

Wet Bandit 05-08-2009 03:28 PM

I hope not. He's got a pretty unimpressive resume for a supposed hall of famer. And of course I get that he died, but everyone dies. If he would have died maybe doing something heroic it might be a different story, but I don't think just because he won one title fight and got himself killed in the desert he should get into the hall of fame.

I hope I don't sound like a cold-hearted prick. It's kinda hard to argue this point without sounding like one I bet, especially on the internet.

Pappy Knuckles 05-08-2009 06:45 PM

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bpr9lPqcMDM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bpr9lPqcMDM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

DTX3 05-08-2009 06:48 PM

Wow...