Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Hockey Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=191)
-   -   Question for you all (/forums/showthread.php?t=318269)

derrickthomas58 05-14-2009 09:34 AM

Question for you all

Hey guys, sorry to post a non-dynasty thread here, but I wanted everyone's opinion. I have been thinking of doing a BAP lately, but there are a couple of things I am not sure of. Should I revive my original one, or start a new one? Second, if I start this, it is inevitably going to take away from my Hockeytown dynasty, because time spent playing my BAP is time that I won't be playing with the Wings. I don't know what to do :(

I guess a second part of that would be if you do think I should do a BAP, should I scrap Hockeytown? Maybe it's getting stale?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

shinderhizzle84 05-14-2009 10:38 AM

Re: Question for you all

if you find yourself becoming slightly bored by your dynasty, you should do a BAP. don't update it often--keep hockeytown as your "main" objective, but if you ever feel like taking a break, play your BAP.

that's what i do (xcept vice versa), except i don't write my dynasty up on here.

TarasNovoseltsev 05-14-2009 10:43 AM

I think you should do whatever you want to. I might make a new BAP for a forward like a left winger. I don't know though, I like to play the goalie in the game.

shinderhizzle84 05-14-2009 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TarasNovoseltsev (Post 2039565863)
I think you should do whatever you want to. I might make a new BAP for a forward like a left winger. I don't know though, I like to play the goalie in the game.

you should stick with goalie. there's always been wayyy too many forward BAPs on here, stick with goalie, just turn down the difficulty to all star.

also, i agree dt--do whatever YOU want to do--with your awesome skills, you know we'll be following no matter what.

besides, i didn't even like hockeytown that much, anyways. :google:

onlybygrace 05-14-2009 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinderhizzle84 (Post 2039565850)
if you find yourself becoming slightly bored by your dynasty, you should do a BAP. don't update it often--keep hockeytown as your "main" objective, but if you ever feel like taking a break, play your BAP.

that's what i do (xcept vice versa), except i don't write my dynasty up on here.

listen to this guy right here.

star king3 05-14-2009 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onlybygrace (Post 2039566137)
listen to this guy right here.

NO **sigh** I th th th th 3rd.

OHagenrules 05-15-2009 05:20 PM

MAUAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHMAUAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

derrickthomas58 05-19-2009 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinderhizzle84 (Post 2039565850)

As usual, Shinder makes an excellent point. So, coming soon, I will be doing a BAP. It will be a side project from my Hockeytown dynasty. I was trying to decide between reviving my first one, because I liked the story I had in it, or creating a new one as a defenseman. I think I will be doing the new one. Now I just need to find a team. I cut it down to these teams:

Boston
Montreal
NY Islanders
Phoenix

I think I will be going with the Coyotes.

Let me know if you have any suggestions/thoughts on teams.