Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 10 Video: UNC @ NC St. (AI vs. AI) (/forums/showthread.php?t=325561)

Steve_OS 06-13-2009 10:13 AM

NCAA Football 10 Video: UNC @ NC St. (AI vs. AI)

Just captured some NCAA Football 10 video, featuring UNC and NC State.

Flav 06-13-2009 10:14 AM

Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: UNC @ NC St. (AI vs. AI)

I just noticed it.. I was about to post a link..

Good job on this steve.. Can we get some Michigan vs OSU gameplay? :)

AuburnAlumni 06-13-2009 10:15 AM

Good stuff. How about an Iron Bowl video in Auburn Steve-O.

countryboy 06-13-2009 10:21 AM

thanks Steve!!

That catch by WR #80 in stride was beautiful...and so was the angle the DB was taking to cut him off before the endzone, although he was caught from behind.

Not sure why on the 2yd pass to the TE, the QB didn't run. He had open spaces to run. Also on that play, would love to see the receivers work to get open instead of standing stationary.

Pocket looked good to me and also like the safety jumping the slant route for the interception.

All in all...still looking good to me.

kdeal4 06-13-2009 10:36 AM

Looks great. I agree with countryboy on everything he said. The catch by WR #80 was beautiful, and it was disappointing the QB didn't run with the daylight he did or even if he would have stayed in the pocket and threw it instead of leaving the pocket only to almost be sacked. I liked the running play to the right, the break tackle engine looks great. You could see the RB driving the CB and then the defense finishing the RB off.

Hey Steve, how about a little Red River Rivalry. :) That'd be great to see.

dkrause1971 06-13-2009 11:06 AM

I enjoyed the video-

couple things that came to mind. The QB was 3/4 and the incompletion was the pick. I loved the flag pass- ie some deep ball. The QB should really have run on that play where the middle was open, especially since he is a quick qb. I would have liked to seen that pass incomplete as well.

Mainly, the QBs play alot like they have in the past is my biggest issue right now. In the videos i have seen it still seems like pick or completion. The cpu running should be better this year and if the QB throws deep will cause us not to cheat in so much.

Its looking decent overall.

rudyjuly2 06-13-2009 11:19 AM

That corner route was nice! The cpu threw the ball downfield, the WR got behind his man and made a nice over the shoulder catch!

The QB did get out of the pocket rather easily and didn't run either. That wasn't so good but another nice video. I'm still not getting that UFC pay-per-view though lol.

MacPlex 06-13-2009 12:17 PM

Im still not seeing De dominate OL or push them into the qb. I did like how the NC State qb threw the corner route on the break/as the wr was cutting.