Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA Live (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   NBA Live 10 Blog: Synergy Sports Technology: From the NBA Draft to NBA Live 10 (/forums/showthread.php?t=329448)

stephensonmc 06-26-2009 08:06 PM

Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: Synergy Sports Technology: From the NBA Draft to NBA Live 10

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87 (Post 2039755117)
yea that was wack....ill stop anticipating the blogs Lol

Would be wise. Just think about how cool it will be when you are surprised with something YOU actually want to read about?

KChow21 06-26-2009 08:07 PM

Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: Synergy Sports Technology: From the NBA Draft to NBA Live 10

honestly I don't think someone who doesn't know about Dynamic DNA is gonna read all that. Although it was informative, but I know the difference between what 2K and EA are doing.

Meechie1013 06-26-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephensonmc (Post 2039755099)
hype = disappointment. Period.

I know you all are excited, but we have a very long way to go.

Not every blog is catered to you guys at OS specifically. There are ALOT of people out there who don't get what we do versus the competition. A little more legitimacy behind what we're doing would be beneficial.

Man Steph i know where you coming from. That's why i don't hype myself up as much. But about the Competition thing, i understand where you coming from. It's just things can't be put out there yet because 2K is competing, never knowing what they can steal right? Besides it's still 3 full months til release im assuming so I know we will see alot from now to then. ITS SUMMER TIME!!! RELAX GUYS.... LOL.

green94 06-26-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephensonmc (Post 2039755125)
Would be wise. Just think about how cool it will be when you are surprised with something YOU actually want to read about?

LMAO, you can't win here at OS! Just ask Ian.

Anyways, I've said it before... I haven't played Live since 95 and tried the demo last year.... i got close to picking it up. I think this might be the year... keep up the good work, this could be the year that the pendulum swings. :)

chrome381 06-26-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephensonmc (Post 2039755125)

Lol i see what your saying, IDK why im even getting soo hyped right now there's 3 more months left, im guessing the real gameplay stuff will start coming out around August right?

rockchisler 06-26-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepp32 (Post 2039754997)
WTF.......no gamplay info,,,,ahhhh.....oh well maybe next week

You can always tell when rookies are around when they ask questions with out reading previous thread, There will be No gameplay info for a lil while..relax

marcoyk 06-26-2009 09:19 PM

Thanks for the blog.

krazyboy225 06-26-2009 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy (Post 2039755121)
I actually found that article very interesting. Sure, it didn't talk about NBA Live; but at least we now know the resources that are utilized for GMs and scouts throughout the process. The power of the internet is a beautiful thing, I'd love to have a job like that or something involved with the NBA/video games.

Great read!

yea it might not be the most entertaining but it does tell us what is supporting live and how it works.