Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Wrestling (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Wrestling Tape Trade or Tape stelling websites (/forums/showthread.php?t=34211)

gamtime247 05-15-2003 05:44 PM

Wrestling Tape Trade or Tape stelling websites

Hey I was just wondering if any of you wrestling fans out there knew of any good tape trading or selling websites. I have over 100 tapes, was just wondering to see if I could add any to the collection.

thejake 05-15-2003 05:53 PM

Re: Wrestling Tape Trade or Tape stelling websites

http://www.rfvideo.com/index.cfm

SPTO 05-15-2003 06:01 PM

This guy is really good and i've never had a problem with him. Well one tape was unwatchable but other than that everything was pretty darn good.

Corey's wrestling video archives

That's the update page and MAN did he have a huge update I may have to go on a spending binge soon.

You can click on the new videos link and look through the listings of the new videos and then go through the master list and comp list from there or just scroll down the linked page above and click the master list and comp tape list links there.

gamtime247 05-15-2003 06:56 PM

Thanks you guys, checked out both sites, and their both excellent. I guess there goes all my summer money.

mgoblue 05-15-2003 06:58 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
SportsmanTO said:
This guy is really good and i've never had a problem with him. Well one tape was unwatchable but other than that everything was pretty darn good.

Corey's wrestling video archives

That's the update page and MAN did he have a huge update I may have to go on a spending binge soon.

You can click on the new videos link and look through the listings of the new videos and then go through the master list and comp list from there or just scroll down the linked page above and click the master list and comp tape list links there.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

never been into the wrestling tape scene, but might have to get a few from him...pretty good value for what you get

Mr_October 05-20-2003 06:34 AM

$12 for a 6 hour tape? That's a deal.

Cincinnati_Kid 05-20-2003 09:06 AM

i have bought alot of tapes over the years from rfvideo

they have some great stuff

infact im looking to unload alot of my tapes....kind of purge my collection a bit so if you are looking for anything feel free to pm me.....i have tons of stuff

just like to get a little something back on them and put them in the hands of somebody that can enjoy them as much as i have