Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 10: The Not-So-A Team (/forums/showthread.php?t=344753)

clevelandsfinest 08-11-2009 03:31 PM

Madden NFL 10: The Not-So-A Team

ESPN has just posted Madden NFL 10: The Not-So-A Team.

Quote:

"When EA Sports producers said that they were dropping the "Madden" ratings of certain players to implement a wider scale, thereby better separating the superstars from the players who might be working at Home Depot later this year, man, they weren't kidding.

So I decided to scan the rosters of every team and a list of available free agents to find the lowest-rated players by position to create the worst possible "Madden" team in history (at least according to "Madden NFL 10")."

YungLew15 08-11-2009 03:36 PM

Re: ESPN's Not-so-"A"-Madden-team

Marvin Mitchell
Most embarrassing stat: 5 rating for Short Throw Accuracy.

"Not that you want your middle linebacker throwing the ball, but 5!?! Mitchell is the type of guy who tosses you your keys and they smash through the front window."

LMAO

Yeah...THAT Guy 08-11-2009 03:37 PM

Isn't the offensive linemen Demetrius Bell fighting for a starting spot in Buffalo? lmfao good lord

"Most embarrassing stat: Signing Bonus - $0
Not sure if this number is true, but couldn't his agent at least get the Saints to hook Reis up with a gift certificate to Best Buy or something?"

MAHAM 08-11-2009 03:43 PM

Yamon Figurs doesnt deserve to be rated a 39 and the lowest WR on the game. Thats just wrong.

DiddyGotGrillz 08-11-2009 03:57 PM

Glad to see the Bengals STARTING LEFT GUARD on the list....that makes me feel good going into the season. Hahaha.

Indyboy180 08-11-2009 03:57 PM

two of those guys have the same picture lol

Azamien 08-11-2009 04:02 PM

"Not only does Sams have a 34 Tackle rating, he is also the lowest overall rated player in "Madden 10." He couldn't knock the leg off a Turducken."

phatskillz 08-11-2009 04:07 PM

haha, I met James Dearth at a Ducks Unlimited Banquet. I don't hunt but my Dad's friend does, and he was in NJ for a hunting trip. Met him, Ralph Tamm, Elvis Grbac, and some other no name guy. I bet I'm the only person to have a football signed by all of them. Should be worth something, it's one of a kind, lol.