Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   My Skill IQ (/forums/showthread.php?t=348395)

MattBizzle 08-18-2009 10:10 PM

My Skill IQ

I don't know if this has been done before, but what's your My Skill IQ?

Are you having a more difficult time getting your IQ up in Madden 10 than Madden 09 or is it easier for you?

My IQ is at 625 right now; and from playing 09 only 2 weeks I would say that it's more difficult on Madden 10 to get my IQ up than on 09.

Or, it can just possibly mean that I suck at Madden 10. :google:

erkizzlemynizzle 08-18-2009 10:13 PM

Re: My Skill IQ

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattBizzle (Post 2040047380)
I don't know if this has been done before, but what's your My Skill IQ?

Are you having a more difficult time getting your IQ up in Madden 10 than Madden 09 or is it easier for you?

My IQ is at 625 right now; and from playing 09 only 2 weeks I would say that it's more difficult on Madden 10 to get my IQ up than on 09.

Or, it can just possibly mean that I suck at Madden 10. :google:

I think I am right around the same thing as of right now. For some reason, I feel like I have had better games just using normal human and cpu sliders as opposed to My Skill this year.

I don't know if it is a placebo kind of thing or whatever, but I have noticed that all of my games are high scoring shootouts when I play with the My Skill settings. And I have good strategic, gut check nail biters when just playing with human and cpu sliders. Anybody else experiencing this?

MattBizzle 08-18-2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erkizzlemynizzle (Post 2040047406)
I think I am right around the same thing as of right now. For some reason, I feel like I have had better games just using normal human and cpu sliders as opposed to My Skill this year.

I don't know if it is a placebo kind of thing or whatever, but I have noticed that all of my games are high scoring shootouts when I play with the My Skill settings. And I have good strategic, gut check nail biters when just playing with human and cpu sliders. Anybody else experiencing this?

All my human vs cpu games that are on My Skill are pretty close, winning by 3 and up or losing by 7. But when I play on Rookie, Pro, All-Pro, or All Madden, I tend to have blowouts.

bigsmallwood 08-18-2009 10:30 PM

The MySkill setting still cheats and has problems this year! I was at 612 , but my running was pretty much in the All-Madden area and the CPU just guts me with their running game! I can't get any pressure, stop the run, or get any blocking for my running game. This skill setting is pretty useless to me until they fix it. :nono:

MattBizzle 08-18-2009 10:53 PM

I'm gonna go back and play on My Skill and see how it do. But I prefer Bill Harris's sliders.