Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 10 FAQ Videos are Recorded... Awaiting Approval (/forums/showthread.php?t=355893)

Ian_Cummings 09-09-2009 12:09 AM

Madden NFL 10 FAQ Videos are Recorded... Awaiting Approval

Quick sneak peek:

- First title update is done, awaiting approvals from 3rd party manufacturers...expected this week. Some good fixes in there - from gameplay to online to online franchise. Full list coming very soon.
- Second title update is in progress. Top issues in development? Blocking, coverage of flat routes, def pursuit, franchise sim stats, replay length, CPU AI, and more.
- Broadcast cam is going to be in the first title update

I don't want to ruin all of it...but I did answer a bunch of the questions (in video format) and I'm recording more each day. It's easier than writing. :)

On a side note, I've seen some posts of guys asking why I don't just answer questions now here in the forums...acting like I'm disappearing or just using this as a placebo. I actually DO plan on getting back headfirst into the forums, but being that we are right here in the thick of launch with a lot of active Madden gamers, we're trying to communicate to as wide of an audience as possible. The reason we're doing this in blog/video form is so we can share the answers with our entire community - not just here at OS. Ideally we can even push these videos to the online hub when you log in on your console. It's just if I am going to spend 4 hours at home answering questions - i'd rather it reach half a million Madden fans instead of a few hundred. :)

Lodeus 09-09-2009 12:10 AM

Re: FAQ videos are recorded...awaiting approval

Cant wait

drlw322 09-09-2009 12:15 AM

good to hear about the 2nd patch. thank you. The bad news is that now have to wait to the 2nd patch to start my franchise. Oh well madden is gonna have to split time with nba live 10 and 2k10.

thanks ian for the the update.

by the way any time table you guys are looking to get the 2nd patch done and send out to the 3rd party for certification. roughly 1 month or 2 months????

djordan 09-09-2009 12:16 AM

sounds good.....

Canadeion 09-09-2009 12:16 AM

Looks like I'll have to wait for the second update to start my franchise...

Well, at least you're working on those things and not ignoring them, and hopefully they will be fixed before Christmas...

Good thinking on the video responses... seems a lot easier.

Hell, I'm tired after just writing this. I need a smoke.

SkinsBoYee 09-09-2009 12:17 AM

From the Brotherhood of the Broadcast Cam, we Knight You..... Sir Ian Cummings.

Job well done.

Stacks 09-09-2009 12:19 AM

As long as the issue with not getting enough sacks with an OLB in a 3-4 and the QB getting rid of the ball right before a sack everytime is fixed in this first patch, I'll be a happy camper.

booker21 09-09-2009 12:21 AM

good news regarding the 2nd patch.

coverage of flat and sim stats being my top