Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   People with frame rate issues (/forums/showthread.php?t=365348)

Flightwhite24 10-06-2009 04:29 PM

Re: People with frame rate issues

Quote:

Originally Posted by aholbert32 (Post 2040284703)
No one said you cant be frustrated. I am still frustrated and its fixed for me. The point is for the people w/o vision problems...there is a potential fix. Also most people in this thread havent tried zooming out to 3 or below.

My post was directed at Pared. I was not talking to you, but It has been known in the pastthat you guys come to certain individuals defense. Wow!!!!

Pared 10-06-2009 04:31 PM

Holy cow...

Just like when you went off on that EA dev, take a step back, sky. Deep breath and level headed man, everyone is just offering help. No point in going at each other here. That doesn't accomplish anything.

eaglesfan27 10-06-2009 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aholbert32 (Post 2040284631)
TRY CHANGING THE ZOOM EVERYBODY! It took care alot of my issues.

I've tried Broadcast camera with Zoom as low as 1.. in Philly the game is just terrible and Philly is my team for my association. However, I just switched to 2k camera and that is much more playable for me as there are only very minor framerate issues for me in Philly with that camera.

DaveDQ 10-06-2009 04:39 PM

It's frustrating for me because I love how 2K sometimes just nails gameplay mechanics, but often drops the ball on overall polish. I went over to their forums and 2K Ron is advising people to call a timeout because it helps. That's just awful.

Pared 10-06-2009 04:44 PM

Are people seeing the bug where the spotlights are still on? I just remembered that one. That causes INSANE slowdown. That's why I've said I only see it in the start of quarters with the light show.

If you are seeing ridiculous slowdown ALL THE TIME, check to see if the spotlights are still moving around in the arena. That seems to be a bug.

A timeout will help that.

Thanks for posting DaveDQ. Just reminded me about it.

eaglesfan27 10-06-2009 04:49 PM

After I posted that last post, I started getting terrible slowdown with the 2k cam as well. I noticed that the 2k ticker was updating a lot of football info. I turned off the 2k ticker and the frame rate became much smoother afterwards. It could have been just a coincidence, but I'm keeping that off for now on.

Rebel_INS 10-06-2009 04:54 PM

Yeah, I get the spotlight glitch every few games or so. I got it last night and it couldn't have come @ a worse time. I was in OT with only one timeout left so unfortunately I just had 2 ride it out until the cpu called a timeout. It doesn't happen EVERY game but enough 2 be a noticeable fixer upper

kromo50 10-06-2009 05:29 PM

Question? I just bought the game for 360 should i take it back for a copy on PS3 because the first post said no frame rate problems on PS3 let me know please. Fu#k this i am taking the game back people on PS3 also having problems. This will be the first year not to buy a new b-ball game. (anyone have 2ksports phone number)