Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Madden NFL 10 Roster Update #7 Details (/forums/showthread.php?t=368940)

Dadecounty6 10-16-2009 04:40 PM

Re: Madden NFL 10 Roster Update #7 Details

Soo can sumbody pease tell me why KORY SHEETS is not on the dolphins roster?? im on da miami website right now n he is clearly the reall dolphins roster..i was mad to see him not on madden today

marcoyk 10-16-2009 07:00 PM

Nice to see Deangelo rising up the ranks!

Steeler99 10-16-2009 08:34 PM

IMO it's completely ridiculous that they adjust player ratings on a weekly basis anyway! I mean come on, a player has one good or bad week and you adjust how good they are rated as a player???

I think a more accurate means of adjusting player ratings would be to use a 3-4 week evaluation. Something like this:

- opening day rosters
- week #4 updates
- week #8 updates
- week #12 updates
- week #16 updates

Now there can still be weekly roster updates to correctly reposition or add/delete players, but ratings should NOT be altered based on one week of play, that is ridiculous! If a guy like Cedric Benson lights it up for 3-4 weeks in a row, by all means jack him up. Likewise if L.T. is shut down for 3-4 weeks drop his numbers, but don't do this based off of one week's performance!

MARTZball 10-16-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeler99 (Post 2040334293)
IMO it's completely ridiculous that they adjust player ratings on a weekly basis anyway! I mean come on, a player has one good or bad week and you adjust how good they are rated as a player???

I think a more accurate means of adjusting player ratings would be to use a 3-4 week evaluation. Something like this:

- opening day rosters
- week #4 updates
- week #8 updates
- week #12 updates
- week #16 updates

Now there can still be weekly roster updates to correctly reposition or add/delete players, but ratings should NOT be altered based on one week of play, that is ridiculous! If a guy like Cedric Benson lights it up for 3-4 weeks in a row, by all means jack him up. Likewise if L.T. is shut down for 3-4 weeks drop his numbers, but don't do this based off of one week's performance!

Tend to agree with this post.

CSL 10-16-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dadecounty6 (Post 2040333503)
Soo can sumbody pease tell me why KORY SHEETS is not on the dolphins roster?? im on da miami website right now n he is clearly the reall dolphins roster..i was mad to see him not on madden today

It'll take you about 20 seconds to add him to the Dolphins and then change his jersey number to 22

bigman24 10-16-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeler99 (Post 2040334293)

- opening day rosters
- week #4 updates
- week #8 updates
- week #12 updates
- week #16 updates

Yeah i agree as well rating boosts should only be done every 3 weeks!

antnyboy20 10-16-2009 11:08 PM

You guys would start complaining it wasnt every week if they changed it.

ThaReaper09 10-17-2009 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaReaper09 (Post 2040331613)
Still no increase for Mike Wallace. This is BS. Honestly, he's better than half of the other teams #1's, but still no love.

He's better than Cleveland, Baltimore, Kansas City, Oakland, Miami, Jacksonville, Giants, Dallas, Washington, San Fran, St. Louis, and Tampa's #1 receivers. Hell, I'd take him over Braylon Edwards
(And I'm a Michigan Fan!) and T.O., so add two more teams.