Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   NCAA Basketball 10 Producer Video: Toughest Places to Play (/forums/showthread.php?t=374086)

Steve_OS 11-04-2009 05:03 PM

NCAA Basketball 10 Producer Video: Toughest Places to Play

EA just sent us this NCAA Basketball 10 producer video featuring the Lead Producer, Connor Dougan, describing this year's Toughest Places to Play feature. The video shows how the feature works in the game and compares it to real stadium footage.

HustlinOwl 11-04-2009 05:10 PM

Re: NCAA Basketball 10 Producer Video: Toughest Places to Play

Man was hoping for some new information game is looking good though however Im pumped

BlueNGold 11-04-2009 05:29 PM

I was hoping for new info too. This looks pretty good and I like how they added those little touches like the camera panning out when the crowd is going crazy.

I'm still worried about Dynasty though. We'll be able to find out how good Gameplay is on Friday but they haven't said nothing about Dynasty.

jira2004 11-04-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueNGold (Post 2040412012)
I was hoping for new info too. This looks pretty good and I like how they added those little touches like the camera panning out when the crowd is going crazy.

I'm still worried about Dynasty though. We'll be able to find out how good Gameplay is on Friday but they haven't said nothing about Dynasty.

Dude if your not up on current events we are being ignored about the dynasty mode.....hmmmm must be for a reason...I think dynasty is nothing to write home about so they dont mention it...

Not a buy for me unless the demo blows me away.......

ehh 11-04-2009 05:52 PM

Love the zoomed out shots of all the arenas, the presentation is gonna be ridiculous.

tlef316 11-04-2009 06:27 PM

still no dynasty info. At this point, I'm convinced there is none. all of this is fluff to distract us from that fact.

I realize its not a game breaker for everyone, but for some it is. Rather than fix the most important game mode, they decided to make the camera shake.

stevedrumsdw 11-04-2009 07:02 PM

Like the new stuff in presentation but wow, they are losing me with this game however. No info what so ever on dynasty, and no questions fielded at all about anything. This is far different then the college football which leads me to believe that this game is still the red-headed step child. I don't know if its the dev team or EA's marketing wizards who decided to be silent about this game, but it is a mistake.

I hear cricketts.................:confused:

No amount of presentation will make me buy a game that has limited options in the most important mode, wheres my 2k8 box.

The features on the back of the box are mostly fluff and things we have come to expect from sports video games many years ago. EA acts like they are marketing to people who have never played these games before LOL.

RayAllen20 11-04-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw (Post 2040412326)
Like the new stuff in presentation but wow, they are losing me with this game however. No info what so ever on dynasty, and no questions fielded at all about anything. This is far different then the college football which leads me to believe that this game is still the red-headed step child. I don't know if its the dev team or EA's marketing wizards who decided to be silent about this game, but it is a mistake.

I hear cricketts.................:confused:

No amount of presentation will make me buy a game that has limited options in the most important mode, wheres my 2k8 box.

The features on the back of the box are mostly fluff and things we have come to expect from sports video games many years ago. EA acts like they are marketing to people who have never played these games before LOL.

EAs marketing is genius actually. They obviously didnt improve dynasty much other than the sim engine so why tell us?