Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Looks like we may have HOMERUN problem again (/forums/showthread.php?t=395587)

AceTitan 02-15-2010 05:02 PM

Looks like we may have HOMERUN problem again

So Andrew who is doing the Blog says it looks like theres a long ball problem. He aparently has 20 hrs in 25 games. OUCH

he switched it from Pro to Allstar and then had to do a custum difficulty because allstar was hard. He was still bashing homeruns. Looks like we have a challenge on our hands again trying to stop the long balls again.

back to tweaking sliders again. But I'm still excited for the game tho:cool:

GrandMaster B 02-15-2010 05:11 PM

Re: Looks like we may have HOMERUN problem again

With the same person or as a team? That's less than one per game as a team. What's the problem?

BrianFifaFan 02-15-2010 05:24 PM

Yeah, just read that. He was talking about Derek Lee, right? Like he said, he'll work the sliders out and post them for release. Maybe 2k can get this fixed in first patch. I'm kinda worried about his being concerned about the fielding AI. That's a big issue with this game. But then he says pitching and hitting are a blast... What to think? :34:

500Feet 02-15-2010 05:32 PM

One player hittin' 20 HRs in 25 game is BS. Even if the difficulty was set on rookie, that would be BS.

AceTitan 02-15-2010 05:34 PM

I think ..... The fielding AI is a big issue but can be dealt with... But the runs coming via a HR all the time thats a big issue

DontHateOnNumber2 02-15-2010 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan (Post 2040747229)
Yeah, just read that. He was talking about Derek Lee, right? Like he said, he'll work the sliders out and post them for release. Maybe 2k can get this fixed in first patch. I'm kinda worried about his being concerned about the fielding AI. That's a big issue with this game. But then he says pitching and hitting are a blast... What to think? :34:

I agree. A day-one patch is definitely proof that there's something wrong, but if all it's for is a home run problem, then you have to be optimistic for the rest of the game. I'm still on the fence about buying this game. I'm obsessively reading posts and reviews on OS hoping they'll make my decision for me.

DontHateOnNumber2 02-15-2010 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AceTitan (Post 2040747268)
I think ..... The fielding AI is a big issue but can be dealt with... But the runs coming via a HR all the time thats a big issue

The fielding was a huge issue in 2K9. I swear I lost count of how many times the right fielder just stood there, unable to move, and let a routine fly ball drop behind him.

bigfnjoe96 02-15-2010 05:42 PM

I really wish Andrew would have been more specific about the game situation when he said the AI went for a DP instead of going home.

I've seen this happen many times in real life depending the situation.

As for HR. I'm not too worried about it. That's why sliders are available