Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Terminator Pitchers (/forums/showthread.php?t=406494)

fcabanski 03-27-2010 05:27 PM

Terminator Pitchers

When I hit a liner off the opposing pitcher, or when the opposing team hits one off my pitcher, the pitcher doesn't even react. Liners have hit off the inside thigh, the back, the arm, even the head, but the pitcher goes about his business as if he's a terminator.

I'm scared of these pitchers.

Buckeyes_Doc 03-27-2010 05:29 PM

Re: Terminator Pitchers

LOL yeah its weird. If the baseball rolls past the pitcher they stand their like an old lady. Yet if the baseball drills them in the face or chest like Happy Gilmore they turn into a super athlete.

fcabanski 03-27-2010 05:35 PM

I start hearing that Terminator music and run away from my PS3. There was one play where a liner bounced off the pitchers foot, he caught it on the rebound, threw to first for the out. He didn't even flinch.

Buckeyes_Doc 03-27-2010 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fcabanski (Post 2040899345)
I start hearing that Terminator music and run away from my PS3. There was one play where a liner bounced off the pitchers foot, he caught it on the rebound, threw to first for the out. He didn't even flinch.

Oh wait til you see a liner nail them in the chest or face. They react instantly, I swear I heard a fan yell out, "John Conner run!!!"

fcabanski 03-27-2010 06:50 PM

I've seen those - when the liners hit them in the face. They run down the ball, then throw it to first.

It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or line drives. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are out.

Buckeyes_Doc 03-27-2010 07:18 PM

The Machines rose from the ashes of the Nuclear fire. Their war to exterminate baserunners has raged for decades, but the final battle would not be fought in the future, it would be fought here, in our stadium.

ckarlic 03-27-2010 07:25 PM

Fascinating :D Not the fact that the pitchers are terminator like, but the fact that this whole thread, up until now, was occupied by only 2 people ;)

Buckeyes_Doc 03-27-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckarlic (Post 2040899689)
Fascinating :D Not the fact that the pitchers are terminator like, but the fact that this whole thread, up until now, was occupied by only 2 people ;)

If you have no Terminator quotes to contribute to this thread then Hasta La Vista Baby. :cool: