Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   should we really be paying for online scouting/ (/forums/showthread.php?t=417451)

rightallthetime 06-01-2010 08:24 PM

should we really be paying for online scouting/

Let me first say that I love this idea been wanting something like this in the game for years. I am a big fan of what Ian and company has done and continues to do. And I can not wait till madden comes out. With that said do we really need to pay for this. I know they said we would get coins for just playing the game and only would have to pay real money if we wanted to, but still I think these scouting reports should be free and open from the start. Giving us the option to earn coins so we don't have to ues real money does make it ok to charge for something that should be free. But it's better then nothing I guess.

ZoneKIller 06-01-2010 08:39 PM

Re: should we really be paying for online scouting/

Here ya go
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-scouting.html

mikeacard 06-01-2010 08:44 PM

this is complaining just to complain. if you earn coins for each game you play and you can only play one game at a time there would never be a reason to pay any money for a scouting report since your always replenishing your supply of coins. giving some lazy people the option to pay money for something they could get for free isn't wrong, it's american.

ZoneKIller 06-01-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeacard (Post 2041126549)
it's american.

Couldnt have said it any better.:y220e:

ExtremeGamer 06-01-2010 08:51 PM

Closed, use the other thread.