Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 11 Takes Dynasty to the Web (ESPN Videogames) (/forums/showthread.php?t=418740)

Steve_OS 06-09-2010 04:22 PM

NCAA Football 11 Takes Dynasty to the Web (ESPN Videogames)

Manage your school using the web in NCAA Football 11. Read all about it, at ESPN Videogames.

Quote:

"With "NCAA Football 09", EA Sports introduced football fans to their version of an online dynasty where gamers were able to play in a conference with up to 12 players, but managing your school had to be done through the console. This year, the team behind "NCAA Football 11" is finally taking the feature full-force to the Web, enabling gamers to log onto their dynasty anywhere they have access to the Internet, whether it's on a computer, iPhone, or even an iPad.

That's right, now if you an extra 20 minutes to kill at work (or if you just don't feel like working), you can log onto your team online, schedule a game, try to recruit that strong-armed quarterback for next season, and even write up a news story about how you destroyed Florida the night before and post the story to Facebook.

Talk about a productivity killer. "NCAA Football 11" is set to cost corporate America millions of dollars in lost time just so Dan from Palo Alto can try to convince some virtual running back that Stanford is the best place for him to high-step down the field next season.

But that's just the start of what EA has planned.

I recently had the chance to sit down with NCAA Football 11" producers Ben Haumiller and Russ Kiniry to get the inside scoop on the game's new online dynasty features.

Video highlights of a player's entire career? Team highlights that extend to 60 seasons? That's only just the beginning."

mrMagic91 06-09-2010 04:24 PM

Re: NCAA Football 11 Takes Dynasty to the Web

cool. Adds realism. I never done online dynasty. Will do one this year. I hope the dynasty wire thing is also in offline dynasty.

myownsun 06-09-2010 04:28 PM

Re: NCAA Football 11 Takes Dynasty to the Web

Good stuff thanks for the heads up Iron man.

JerzeyReign 06-09-2010 04:30 PM

Re: NCAA Football 11 Takes Dynasty to the Web (ESPN Videogames)

Wow, did you just post this? Good stuff coming from the NCAA devs this year.

BrianFifaFan 06-09-2010 04:32 PM

That just sold me. That's a really cool feature. I just wish all of that was available with Offline Dynasty.

PantherBeast_OS 06-09-2010 04:34 PM

Sounds cool that you can do recruiting without going on your console now. Nice new feature they added. EA just make sure yo test it properly before launching it this coming fall please. To avoid an big glitches are bugs in the system. :)

GrnEyedBanditTN 06-09-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan (Post 2041155922)
That just sold me. That's a really cool feature. I just wish all of that was available with Offline Dynasty.

Do an online dynasty with just yourself in it.

Rocky 06-09-2010 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan (Post 2041155922)

Apparently, you can make online dynasty an offline dynasty at any point and vice versa.