Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Player Tattoos? (/forums/showthread.php?t=423531)

MissionMaximus 07-04-2010 08:16 AM

Player Tattoos?

Does anyone know if this is in? I know it's not one of the most pressing needs but when you do Head scanning to get the player's face in the game and Shockey...etc doesn't have the trademark tattoos on the arms it just doesn't look right.

MJenness 07-04-2010 09:06 AM

Re: Player Tattoos?

Nope, not in, not gonna' be in unless the NFL changes their stance....been said for a few years now.

WorldIsYours 07-04-2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJenness (Post 2041264590)
Nope, not in, not gonna' be in unless the NFL changes their stance....been said for a few years now.

Hopefully It will be included one of these day

Evan_OS 07-04-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJenness (Post 2041264590)

What I think is funny is that you can put tattoos on players on the PS2 version.

IndyColts2 07-04-2010 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan_OS (Post 2041264936)
What I think is funny is that you can put tattoos on players on the PS2 version.

exactly, has there even been a legit answer from EA about this? I have never seen one, everyone just assumes thats the reason, maybe they just don't feel like putting it in. They still haven't put in the player builds editor, hair & face styles from last gen yet either..

WorldIsYours 07-04-2010 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan_OS (Post 2041264936)

We should continue this thread until we get an answer. EA has been lying to us if the PS2 version has tattoos.

Does the PS2 have a player editor where you can change the size of someone legs, chest etc?

mburke2 07-04-2010 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyColts2 (Post 2041264950)
exactly, has there even been a legit answer from EA about this? I have never seen one, everyone just assumes thats the reason, maybe they just don't feel like putting it in. They still haven't put in the player builds editor, hair & face styles from last gen yet either..

Not 100% on this but I'm pretty sure that the NFL included this as a part of the exclusive contract. NFL doesn't want the "tattooed" image on the video game. Like I said I'm not totally sure this is the reason but this is what I've heard.

WorldIsYours 07-04-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mburke2 (Post 2041264968)
Not 100% on this but I'm pretty sure that the NFL included this as a part of the exclusive contract. NFL doesn't want the "tattooed" image on the video game. Like I said I'm not totally sure this is the reason but this is what I've heard.

so the NFL is afraid that if they allow EA sports to have tattoos on the 360/PS3 version of Madden little kids will go out and follow in the footsteps of Jermey Shockey (tattoo sleeves).