Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 11 Screenshots: Terrell Owens as a Bengal (/forums/showthread.php?t=430817)

peter52 07-28-2010 02:33 PM

Regardless of anyone's personal opinion of T.O., how he can only get $4m for one season with $2m being tied to incentives while Bryant received a 4 year / $28m contract including over $10m for 2010 when Bryant isnt even half as good as T.O. and arguably just as big of a pain in the butt is beyond me.

And like others have said, that does not look like T.O. at all.

Clutch masta 07-28-2010 02:34 PM

dude stop all the T.O. nonsense.

he wouldn't dare put a negative effect on a team in which his friend is on.

Mack Attack 11 07-28-2010 04:48 PM

Re: Madden NFL 11 Screenshots: Terrell Owens as a Bengal

Quote:

Originally Posted by peter52 (Post 2041388421)
Regardless of anyone's personal opinion of T.O., how he can only get $4m for one season with $2m being tied to incentives while Bryant received a 4 year / $28m contract including over $10m for 2010 when Bryant isnt even half as good as T.O. and arguably just as big of a pain in the butt is beyond me.

Well said. I cringed when they signed Bryant. My grandma has better knees then he does. And now he is not even sure if he can play. How the h*ll did he pass the physical. Oh wait I forgot Bengals have a half @ss medcal team. That is why Bryant was ignored by multiple teams because they understood he was still injured. I think Mike Brown was smoking some good stuff we he inked that contract. But I wanted TO all along and we got him. But man they wasted a lot of money on nothing errrrrrr I mean Bryant.

braxmus 07-28-2010 05:05 PM

Of course Ocho Cinco says TO is the #1 receiver. That way...TO pulls double coverage and leaves Ocho open for points. :)

King Gro23 07-28-2010 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnes12eaglesfan (Post 2041388262)
it looks generic to me. i would think someone as high profile as owens would have his own model, we will see in the final verison

For freaking sake Darrelle Revis has a generic face! The biggest topic on D in the last year and a half has a generic face. I went to replay on madden hoping they'd have his New york workhouse beard and some eye black. Yeah he has a crappy thin mustache and baby dough boy face... SMH
lol

FieldMarshallP1 07-28-2010 06:25 PM

Yea, Madden is and should be considered an Arcade game. This is not simulation football. I would feel half decent if they called it an arcade so that way i would not have to justify the faults, glitches and cheeses in madden.

joeboyjr55 07-28-2010 09:26 PM

to is getting his number, Warren Sappp said it on Nfl network that antonio bryant said he will let T.O have as long as he gets Compensation

Clutch masta 07-28-2010 09:58 PM

why are you worried about a dudes face?

its not like its basketball or something,besides it doesn't look that bad.