Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA Live (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: New Orleans Hornets @ Los Angeles Clippers (/forums/showthread.php?t=440895)

Steve_OS 09-04-2010 06:14 PM

NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: New Orleans Hornets @ Los Angeles Clippers

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_5grom1jCw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_5grom1jCw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Quote:

"Via David Littman.

Hey guys...we will be putting out more and more videos as we drive to finish the game. Next week's videos will be direct capture, because these videos look a bit fast when just filmed with a camera in front of a TV. We will also have more gameplay that has not been seen yet...like put backs, more in-air collisions, hook shots, etc. As we get different dev guys playing the game, they each have different styles, so each set of videos will be different. We will focus on the CPU next week also. I will say that until you feel this game with your own hands (when you get the downloadable demo), it will be tough to understand how much control you truly have over the outcome of the game."

Dantecamp21 09-04-2010 06:16 PM

Hopefully this one will restore my faith int he game...let's see.

jr2424 09-04-2010 06:18 PM

The two-handed dunk animation looks a lot smoother.

Jano 09-04-2010 06:19 PM

Re: NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: New Orleans Hornets @ Los Angeles Clippers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_OS (Post 2041557563)
Hey guys...we will be putting out more and more videos as we drive to finish the game. Next week's videos will be direct capture, because these videos look a bit fast when just filmed with a camera in front of a TV. We will also have more gameplay that has not been seen yet...like put backs, more in-air collisions, hook shots, etc. As we get different dev guys playing the game, they each have different styles, so each set of videos will be different. We will focus on the CPU next week also. I will say that until you feel this game with your own hands (when you get the downloadable demo), it will be tough to understand how much control you truly have over the outcome of the game.

That's interesting, I was wondering why we weren't seeing more in-air collisions and things like that. In air collisions and fastbreaks are something I'm interested in seeing so I hope the future vids (including this one) highlight those things more.

Da_Czar 09-04-2010 06:23 PM

I have to say those post up pivots are freaking NICE. Never seen a game let you do it like that.

LiLjaco1 09-04-2010 06:23 PM

it wasnt bad...

Goffs 09-04-2010 06:23 PM

Someone provide a link version I'm on phone and embed doesn't work...

DaWolf 09-04-2010 06:24 PM

This Looks a Lot better. Good Video to me. I think i will Play with the Broadcast Cam. Too high fg% though