Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   OS at the NBA 2K11 Launch Party in NYC, Get Your Questions in! (/forums/showthread.php?t=445350)

RaychelSnr 09-23-2010 12:13 AM

OS at the NBA 2K11 Launch Party in NYC, Get Your Questions in!

OS will be at the NBA 2K11 launch party in New York City at the famous Hudson Terrace tomorrow night! We have both Steve Bartlett and Mike Carraggi attending the event tomorrow night! The party will be packed with several NBA players, celebrities and musical guests. This is usually a big event and 2K is promising this year's event should be pretty eventful.

We will get the opportunity to interview Derrick Rose, Rajon Rondo, Russell Westbrook, Andre Iguodala and Josh Smith, among other people. So if you want to get a question answered, be sure to leave a line here or by tweeting Steve Bartlett @Hurricane414.

Jukeman 09-23-2010 12:17 AM

Re: OS at the NBA 2K11 Launch Party in NYC, Get your questions in!

Ask Rondo did he work on his shooting this off season:y220a:

andrewdski 09-23-2010 12:18 AM

My question for Derrick Rose is, what the heck is up with all the cooking / baking in that commercial? I'm dying to know what that is about.

VesperKid 09-23-2010 12:31 AM

To Rajon : 2nd ring this year?

frbroussard 09-23-2010 12:32 AM

The game sounds great, like it does every year. I know we are gonna find some bugs here and there. BUT can you please ask 2K are they GOING TO GET THERE SERVERS IN LINE. When you want to play on-line and cant because there servers are not that good it takes away from the whole experience. If you can ask them one question, please ask them that one. Thank You!

frbroussard 09-23-2010 12:35 AM

SERVERS! SERVERS! SERVERS! XBOX 360! SERVERS! SERVERS! SERVERS! XBOX 360! SERVERS! SERVERS! THANK YOU SIR!

mymannemcee 09-23-2010 12:40 AM

yeah, I'd really love to know when that online insight is dropping. that's the only thing we still have to worry about.

RubenDouglas 09-23-2010 12:46 AM

How involved was MJ in the MJ challenge process? Was his name just attached or did he have some input? Ie how his jumper looked in his 86 stage, going up to the 98 stage. Or even the events that were chosen to be a part of the challenge. I remember some developers talking and having input, but Did MJ ever sit down and go about that process?