Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden 11 and XBOX Slim (/forums/showthread.php?t=462100)

Knowlegist 12-25-2010 10:04 PM

Madden 11 and XBOX Slim

I don't know if anyone has seen this problem but I thought I'd post to see if there is anything out there I can do.

I recently bought an XBOX slim (4G) after my Elite died. I was told I could use a USB external drive to store info so I went with the 4G.

Well when playing Madden 11, I cannot after the game go back and replay the plays of the game. Each time I do it it says Replay is not available.

Is this a problem with just the 4Gig version? Has anyone else experiened this? Any help would be much appreciated.

TNT713 12-26-2010 10:46 AM

Re: Madden 11 and XBOX Slim

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knowlegist (Post 2041972192)
I don't know if anyone has seen this problem but I thought I'd post to see if there is anything out there I can do.

I recently bought an XBOX slim (4G) after my Elite died. I was told I could use a USB external drive to store info so I went with the 4G.

Well when playing Madden 11, I cannot after the game go back and replay the plays of the game. Each time I do it it says Replay is not available.

Is this a problem with just the 4Gig version? Has anyone else experiened this? Any help would be much appreciated.

I own a PS3 120GB version and I have the same issue at times with SOME plays, but there are many that I can still review. Usually if one play in a quarter isn't available, none of the plays for that quarter will be.

You may be looking to replay plays that aren't available, while other plays that you aren't interested in an be replayed...

Try this next time:

When you play, check to see if the first and final play of each quarter is available, then move to check an arbitrary play in the middle is available. If you can't play any, there may be a bigger issue.

Hope this helps...

Later

RavensFan2k3 12-26-2010 11:59 PM

i think you have to have a large HD to get that feature

Giants4Natic 12-27-2010 12:12 AM

Quote:

An external USB is not the same as the dedicated HDD. It is just to store more info but the game does not feed from that

You need more then 4gb to get the full features in sports games. like replays and after game replays.

USB has nothing to do with it

For 100 more you should have gotten the 250

flacco201 12-27-2010 09:17 AM

I have the 4gb and have the same problem and the whole doritos crunchtime and other in game replays is always the play right before it. Don't know how to fix.:frown:

TNT713 12-27-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giants4Natic (Post 2041974949)
An external USB is not the same as the dedicated HDD. It is just to store more info but the game does not feed from that

You need more then 4gb to get the full features in sports games. like replays and after game replays.

USB has nothing to do with it

For 100 more you should have gotten the 250

Agreed... I misread the OP.

Later

JVM 12-28-2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

They make an XBOX Slim with 4GB HDD? The only one I see is 250GB.

Giants4Natic 12-28-2010 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JVM (Post 2041978460)
They make an XBOX Slim with 4GB HDD? The only one I see is 250GB.

They do, it is $100 less and is a matte finish. Not the glossy finish of the 250gb