Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   MLB 11 The Show Video: Home Run Derby with Move Support (/forums/showthread.php?t=464809)

fryguy02 01-13-2011 08:12 PM

MLB 11 The Show Video: Home Run Derby with Move Support

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kYHmzd9jokY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kYHmzd9jokY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Jgainsey 01-13-2011 08:18 PM

Re: Footage of Homerun derby with move support

Can you do a bunt for me??

Why would someone watching a HR derby ask that?

Lol. I can just see someone from SCEA going, "No.. no bunting in the HR derby this year... maybe next year..."

sydrogerdavid 01-13-2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jgainsey (Post 2042030860)
Can you do a bunt for me??

Why would someone watching a HR derby ask that?

Lol. I can just see someone from SCEA going, "No.. no bunting in the HR derby this year... maybe next year..."

Well maybe he got The Show confused with Triple Play Baseball.

Maybe he thought that the guy that was using the Move was also using the guy from the Triple Play All-Stars with the gynormous bat. So if he bunted in Homerun Derby, he could automaticaly hit a homerun.

BooShay 01-13-2011 08:38 PM

be nice if the person wasnt invisible or there was a first person mode

vln13 01-13-2011 09:44 PM

Looks intriguing. If Move is in the entire game for MLB 12 then I would definitely get Move. However, at this stage, HRD isn't enough for a purchase.

wsu_gb23 01-13-2011 09:47 PM

it looks very odd just seeing a bat moving around with nobody holding it....kinda creepy

Blzer 01-13-2011 09:52 PM

Holy input lag Batman!

I'll probably blame the TV for that one, but I don't really like motion control things anyway. You can tell it might get a bit wonky. Looks interesting though.

jemens 01-13-2011 10:29 PM

Now we have custom cams, maybe zooming the cam in can recreate a first person feeling