Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   New NHL 11 Roster Update, Available Tomorrow Night (/forums/showthread.php?t=466436)

Steve_OS 01-26-2011 09:36 PM

New NHL 11 Roster Update, Available Tomorrow Night

According to Sean Ramjagsingh, NHL 11 will receive another roster update, tomorrow night.

blues4life74 01-26-2011 10:00 PM

Re: New NHL 11 Roster Update, Available Tomorrow Night

Is this supposed to be a significant update?? Because to my knowledge, they hardly EVER announce a roster update before its actual release unless it brings some big changes.. Maybe they finally added the rest of the AHL players?

yankeesgiants 01-26-2011 10:35 PM

Sounds like this is the one we all have been waiting for.

savoie2006 01-26-2011 11:11 PM

I'm not banking on it (being the one that FINALLY updates the rosters). That's ok though, I'm more into 2K10 right now. I may start a GM if the rosters are indeed where they should be.

Rogie Vachon 01-27-2011 02:49 AM

I`m not holding my breath.

My money is on........ the rosters won`t have changed very much,....and the player ratings that should have been adjusted,....will be the same as they have been......out to lunch.

dmacgreg37 01-27-2011 09:15 AM

I don't think it'll be the one in terms of ratings updates. Didn't the devs already say that the roster update containing ratings changes won't be until after the ASG. That seems to me it would be the next one or even the one after.

I think this will have the Moose. Rammer tweeted me right after the last update and said that several people have signed on and will be in the next one, when he was asked if it was worth waiting for the Moose to be included.

AngelPingu 01-27-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmacgreg37 (Post 2042070433)
I don't think it'll be the one in terms of ratings updates. Didn't the devs already say that the roster update containing ratings changes won't be until after the ASG. That seems to me it would be the next one or even the one after.

I think this will have the Moose. Rammer tweeted me right after the last update and said that several people have signed on and will be in the next one, when he was asked if it was worth waiting for the Moose to be included.

The roster update with the rating changes last year was not after the TDL, just to know ? That'd be a logical moment to adjust everything.
I'm not changing from my own personnal rosters though until the TDL, unless I'm courageous enough to make all the trades.

dmacgreg37 01-27-2011 02:42 PM

As an update- Rammer posted on his twitter that all missing Moose players are in except Prab Rai.