Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Boxing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Fight Night Champion Screenshots: Haye vs. Klitschko Brothers (/forums/showthread.php?t=470032)

Steve_OS 02-22-2011 01:18 PM

Fight Night Champion Screenshots: Haye vs. Klitschko Brothers

Check out the new Fight Night Champion screenshots featuring Haye vs. Klitschko Brothers.

reppa 02-22-2011 03:23 PM

Re: Fight Night Champion Screenshots: Haye vs. Klitschko Brothers

Great pics. Thank you kind sir. I think Haye vs one of the Klitschkos might be my first match.

Vast 02-22-2011 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reppa (Post 2042142586)
Great pics. Thank you kind sir. I think Haye vs one of the Klitschkos might be my first match.

Me too. Haye is my favorite boxer right now. I also think he has a shot of beating one of them.

reppa 02-22-2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vast (Post 2042142741)
Me too. Haye is my favorite boxer right now. I also think he has a shot of beating one of them.

I think Haye has a better shot than anybody else, but that's not saying much. We have no idea what they (Klitschko opponents) are seeing when they step in that ring, but whatever it is, the game plan goes right out the window. You can literally see them breakdown mentally and physically right in front of you. The Klitschko jab is the beginning of the end. If Haye can take that away, or at the very least neutralize it, he may have a shot.

EA did a great job with Haye.

gigadkc 02-22-2011 05:50 PM

great pics. Unfortunately I think we'll never see the fight in real life because Haye is such a coward and always finds other excuses to not fight one of the Klitschkos. You better walk the walk when u talk the talk. Both Klitschkos said that they'd fight him any day but it's like Wladimir said: "He'll always find a way to hide from us". The Klitschkos tried to fight him for more than 2 years now, what more can they do? The Klitschkos never backed down from anyone in the past, that's why they are true champions.

btw: anybody can beat the Klitschkos, all you need is a lucky punch. Just ask Corrie Sanders.

reppa 02-22-2011 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigadkc (Post 2042143072)
great pics. Unfortunately I think we'll never see the fight in real life because Haye is such a coward and always finds other excuses to not fight one of the Klitschkos. You better walk the walk when u talk the talk. Both Klitschkos said that they'd fight him any day but it's like Wladimir said: "He'll always find a way to hide from us". The Klitschkos tried to fight him for more than 2 years now, what more can they do? The Klitschkos never backed down from anyone in the past, that's why they are true champions.

btw: anybody can beat the Klitschkos, all you need is a lucky punch. Just ask Corrie Sanders.

Can't argue that. Like you mentioned in the first part of your post, they are true champions. To the part in bold, this is yet another major reason why Wladimir "is" a true champion. He came back from a knockout loss, improved his defense and is now back on top. This is exactly what champions do when they fall. They get back up and come back even better. I know they get crap for their style, but it gets the job done over and over. I don't see any lucky punches landing on either brother in the near future.

Vast 02-22-2011 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigadkc (Post 2042143072)

Haye will fight a Klitschko. He's only had like 3 fights at heavyweight. give him time.

Hova57 02-22-2011 09:40 PM

The difference in heavyweights back in the day compared to today is that no one is seen as a force to be reckon with. not only that their isn't really and ego in the heavyweights who can really fight that others duck. My biggest beef is that the brothers have held the belt, but no fight to unify belts. that would be a good fight. all other weight classes boxers want total unification, but in the heavyweights it seems ok for brothers to hold two of the belts and that other cat by default can't remember his name right now.

ok so take out the last line i didn't know vldimir fought that dude already. anyway i don't like the state of the heavyweights. we need a rocky in the heavyweight...lol