Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   A Few More NCAA Football 12 Features Revealed (/forums/showthread.php?t=472695)

Steve_OS 03-10-2011 02:13 PM

A Few More NCAA Football 12 Features Revealed

Synopsis
Saturday. To some, it's a day off from work, a day to sleep in, a day to kick back. For you, Saturday is what you train for all week. It's the day that defines whether you'll be celebrated as the new hero of the campus — or the biggest letdown in town. The day when your most heated rival will be laid to rest — or trample on your pride. It's gameday. And in the fierce world of college football, it's more than just a game — it's a way of life. Do you have what it takes to go back to school and bring glory to your campus on the field?

Climb into your school colors and hit the stadium for the most authentic college football experience yet in NCAA Football 12. This year, the traditions are more intense, the celebrations are rowdier and the school pride has never been so real. Live the pain, glory, action and grit of Saturday any day of the week as you take the competition to the 50-yard line against your fiercest rivals. Make an impact on the field as you lead your team down the road to the National Championship and learn what old-school football glory really means.

Features
  • Feel the hits, experience the thrills and revel in the glory of college football
  • Suit up in the college colors of your choice and take the field as an NCAA athlete in the most authentic college football experience to date
  • Enhanced in-game presentation brings the excitement of Saturday's game to life with all-new traditions and school-specific crowd celebrations
  • Take on your school's most heated rival in intense matchups
  • Go for the glory on the road to the National Championship

DJACK 03-10-2011 02:16 PM

Re: Some NCAA Football 12 Features Revealed

Ehh I hope road to glory is not the main focus.. unless it is ridiculously well done.. which probably wont happen.

jeremym480 03-10-2011 02:18 PM

Cool but, I want more :o

The GIGGAS 03-10-2011 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremym480 (Post 2042196030)
Cool but, I want more :o

We always do.

Also, I'm looking forward to this thread getting locked because people read so much into minuscule amounts of data.

AUsouthpaw2013 03-10-2011 02:22 PM

Wasn't this the tagline for '11?

splff3000 03-10-2011 02:24 PM

Am I missing something? What are the new features? This looks like it could be for NCAA 09, 10, or 11.

NoDakHusker 03-10-2011 02:37 PM

Good to hear, but I'm really looking forward to hearing what they've done with gameplay.
Traditions, celebrations, school pride. Nice, let's hope it's as good as they're making it out to be. The CFB atmosphere has been lacking this gen, to say the least.

Hova57 03-10-2011 02:42 PM

Sounds good, but need pics to fully understand