Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 12 To Include Concussions to Present a Safety Message (/forums/showthread.php?t=475828)

xbreezex 04-09-2011 08:37 AM

Re: Madden NFL 12 To Include Concussions to Present a Safety Message

@bgamer90

so you're saying putting concussions in the madden game going to promote a safety messege? I dont buy it. also, the NFL has been around for how many years and concussions always existed, ever so suddenly they want to make calls to benefit QB's and fine players? its a cheap move man. this was all because of the lock out, trying to make a quick buck. i am udderly disgusted with the NFL, the rule makers and business side that is.

Exonerated 04-09-2011 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbreezex (Post 2042292699)
@bgamer90

so you're saying putting concussions in the madden game going to promote a safety messege? I dont buy it. also, the NFL has been around for how many years and concussions always existed, ever so suddenly they want to make calls to benefit QB's and fine players? its a cheap move man. this was all because of the lock out, trying to make a quick buck. i am udderly disgusted with the NFL, the rule makers and business side that is.

All fines are donated to charity. The NFL does not seem a dime of it.

steelersfan77 04-09-2011 10:14 AM

You know what'll be plain stupid......

They implement this concussion thing and it doesn't result in suspensions or fines during season or franchise.

It's almost a reward to go for the big hit. Not so much in the NFL. I saw the comment about James Harrison earlier. What can I say, I'm a Steeler fan but I can tell you the consequence of fines and suspension caused him to lay up alot this past season. Especially after the penalities by the commisioner were inforced.

Do this right EA!

mestevo 04-09-2011 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelersfan77 (Post 2042292785)
You know what'll be plain stupid......

They implement this concussion thing and it doesn't result in suspensions or fines during season or franchise.

It's almost a reward to go for the big hit. Not so much in the NFL. I saw the comment about James Harrison earlier. What can I say, I'm a Steeler fan but I can tell you the consequence of fines and suspension caused him to lay up alot this past season. Especially after the penalities by the commisioner were inforced.

Do this right EA!

Concussions happen on a lot more than illegal hits, I'm not expecting league discipline to ever be included in Madden, same with character problems and people being busted for using PEDs. Madden 12, not Playmakers 12.

I'd want all that stuff too, but there's no way it's coming.

PantherBeast_OS 04-10-2011 04:19 AM

Yea again like I said before. I love how they are redoing the injury system this year. I understand some people see this as just another gimmick and all. Concussions has always been in the game. They are just redoing the system to make it more real and true to life football injuries. Again I like how they are doing it and I have no complaints on this subject. All they did was improved it more then anything to be honest.

steelersfan77 04-10-2011 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mestevo (Post 2042293034)
Concussions happen on a lot more than illegal hits, I'm not expecting league discipline to ever be included in Madden, same with character problems and people being busted for using PEDs. Madden 12, not Playmakers 12.

I'd want all that stuff too, but there's no way it's coming.

The majority of the time it's on illegal hits. To be honest one of the things that should be removed from Madden is the big hit over the middle. Ain't happening in the NFL no more. Players are pulling up on defense when the ball and reciever on in the air.