Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Boxing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Coming Soon, Tuner Next Week to Fix Jab Spamming (/forums/showthread.php?t=477159)

Jdoug312 04-08-2011 09:40 PM

Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Coming Soon, Tuner Next Week to Fix Jab Spamming

Fight Night Champion title update #2 is coming soon. A new tuner will be released early next week to address the jab spamming issues.

Sausage 04-09-2011 11:03 AM

Re: Second Title Update Coming Soon + Tuner

I'm curious what will be the next abused strategy. It's very hard to reduce/remove something without it opening up another can of worms. I am glad I am not a game developer; probably have a panic attacks and anxiety daily, lol.

DaveDQ 04-09-2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sausage (Post 2042292832)
I'm curious what will be the next abused strategy. It's very hard to reduce/remove something without it opening up another can of worms. I am glad I am not a game developer; probably have a panic attacks and anxiety daily, lol.

For one thing I think they are doing a great job trying to give the game a more realistic feel. They are listening and doing what they can. There will always be people that seek out exploits but you can't knock this team for trying to make it right.

Money99 04-09-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sausage (Post 2042292832)

Exactly. You'll never have a perfect game online. There's always going to be kids with too much time and Mommy's credit card to help them build a super-powered cheese Champ.

I just want them to fix the offline game and for those that love online, the ability to have working online sliders and private leagues. That'll solve most of the issues.

malachijohn666 04-09-2011 03:02 PM

I am gld they are fixing the jab cheese, I just went down to a 'tard, that relyed on it almost exclusively.

Hova57 04-09-2011 03:05 PM

Re: Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Coming Soon, Tuner Next Week to Fix Jab Spam

i just need the cpu to take alittle bit more stamina hit or at least the slider to work. i'm having pretty good fights I do miss the one punch ko though I believe some of my fights would have been shorter. Plus the issue with hooks not connecting

hickhitchell33 04-09-2011 03:37 PM

Re: Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Coming Soon, Tuner Next Week to Fix Jab Spam

So how exactly are they going to "remove" it?

DurtySoufReppin 04-09-2011 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hickhitchell33 (Post 2042293391)
So how exactly are they going to "remove" it?

I think they will slow the jab down considering if it is spammed it looks fake..i think they'll fix that so you have to extend your arm to actually jab...

also make it that stamina plays a bigger role

this good news