Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Will Players weight and height matter in M12? (/forums/showthread.php?t=479979)

Patscanes 04-27-2011 04:52 PM

Will Players weight and height matter in M12?

I'm not a fanboy or anything like that but I'm wondering if this year weight and height will actually matter. There was a youtube video of a Suh vs a 5'10 center who had the body of a kicker and Suh didn't even get past him.

Will strength, weight, and height be a factor? what do you guys think?

Honestly that could be a reason I don't buy the game. Franchise mode has to be overhauled and things like this need to be fixed. I don't feel like im being nit picky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc9L4PYXM_U

here's the video

TreFacTor 04-27-2011 05:15 PM

Re: Will Players weight and height matter in M12?

I'm certain it's one of the areas of concern, but don't expect it until the next generation of consoles.

Patscanes 04-27-2011 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TreFacTor (Post 2042347308)
I'm certain it's one of the areas of concern, but don't expect it until the next generation of consoles.

But it still possible to have it on this gen. Next gen is coming in what? 3 to 4 years?

Smoke6 04-27-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TreFacTor (Post 2042347308)

I said the same thing last gen and look where we're at now :drink: !

We all can hope but at this point I just wanna play some football,

TreFacTor 04-27-2011 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patscanes (Post 2042347344)
But it still possible to have it on this gen. Next gen is coming in what? 3 to 4 years?

sooner. Nintendo will have theirs out by next year. It is my belief that Ea is already preparing for this, that is why although it should be possible on this generation of consoles, it won't.