Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   OS Roundtable: What NFL Team Are You Most Excited About Playing With in Madden NFL 12 (/forums/showthread.php?t=480933)

RaychelSnr 05-05-2011 12:17 PM

OS Roundtable: What NFL Team Are You Most Excited About Playing With in Madden NFL 12

OS Roundtable: Which NFL Team are you most excited about playing with in Madden NFL 12 Post-Draft?

Dustin Toms - Tennessee Titans.
This may be a homer pick, but I am more excited to play as the Titans than any other team in Madden 12. With the riskiest move in the NFL Draft, Tennessee took Jake Locker eighth overall. In Madden, Locker will have a terrible accuracy rating, but it'll be like having cover boy Peyton Hillis taking every snap. Plus with new linebackers in Akeem Ayers and Colin McCarthy, the defense could have a new look.

It's officially a fresh start in the Music City.

Read More - OS Roundtable: Which NFL Team are you most excited about playing with in Madden NFL 12 Post-Draft?

jwired21 05-05-2011 12:47 PM

It doesn't matter the record or who is on the team, I will only play with my Cleveland Browns the same as I do every single year. It helps that its a young team and I love building for the future. Though you could say we've been building for the future since 1999.

Jarodd21 05-05-2011 12:52 PM

Re: OS Roundtable: Which NFL Team are you most excited about playing with in Madden N

I only play with one team and have my whole life and thats the Giants. I'm very excited to play with the new pieces we just added this year in the draft.

BleacherBum2310 05-05-2011 12:53 PM

Re: OS Roundtable: Which NFL Team are you most excited about playing with in Madden N

Only really play with one Team, so I guess I'm excited to use the Packers.

JR90RFC 05-05-2011 12:58 PM

My Cincinnati Bengals.

bmj2k7 05-05-2011 01:01 PM

I would like to play with the Patriots more than any team, they have a young ball hawking defense, and now have all there run stoppers back,everyle game last year they got better and better against the run and pass, this could be a top 10 defense bc there starting to play like a TEAM like they did on the Super Bowl wins, as fast and strong as this young defense is, they could be the next Packers in terms of defense, young, fast and strong on D!

auburn2004 05-05-2011 01:02 PM

Cam Newton =0

ABR173rd 05-05-2011 01:09 PM

I am always excited to play with the Saints. Only down side is I love rebuilding and the Saints the past couple seasons have been a pretty complete team. Ill probably have a franchise with Cincy as well depending on the ratings for Andy Dalton.