Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 12 Developer Chat, May 13th (/forums/showthread.php?t=483334)

illwill10 05-10-2011 11:00 AM

NCAA Football 12 Developer Chat, May 13th

EA Sports will be sitting down with 3 developers from the NCAA Football 12 team to discuss the latest announcements on Friday, May 13th from 5:00 - 8:00 PM.

Here is a list of what you will see:
  • An autographed football by Ingram, Fairley, Locker and Murray.
  • Q & A time with NCAA Football 12 developers.
  • In depth conversations about the new presentation and gameplay announcements.
  • Behind the scenes interviews from NCAA Football 12 Cover Athlete Mark Ingram and more from the U WANT ME Campaign.
  • A never before seen screen for NCAA Football 12.

Make sure you tune in, right here.

mrMagic91 05-10-2011 11:02 AM

Re: Developer Chat May 13

I was just reading it on Facebook. Nice. I gotta work, but will definitely be looking at this afterwards. Cant wait to see the screen

canes21 05-10-2011 11:05 AM

We all know the never before seen screenshot will be FSU @ Miami in the night snow, right?

brza37 05-10-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illwill10 (Post 2042385786)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=130308843713614
"
On Friday May 13th at 5pm we will sit down with 3 developers from NCAA Football 12 to talk about the latest announcements.

What you will see:
- Autographed footballs from Ingram, Fairley, Locker and Murray.
- Q & A time with NCAA Football 12 developers.
- In depth conversations about the new presentation and gameplay announcements.
- Behind the scenes interviews from NCAA Football 12 Cover Athlete Mark Ingram and more from the U WANT ME Campaign.
- A never before seen screen for NCAA Football 12"

Meh, we've heard all about presentation and gameplay already. Was hoping there'd be some Dynasty or RTG news this week since Madden is gonna break the Franchise and Superstar news on Monday.

illwill10 05-10-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brza37 (Post 2042385825)
Meh, we've heard all about presentation and gameplay already. Was hoping there'd be some Dynasty or RTG news this week since Madden is gonna break the Franchise and Superstar news on Monday.

+1000000000000
All I want to hear about is Dynasty & RTG this week.
This shouldve happen last week. Unless they are going to talk about Brand New Commentary or more cutscenes and Stat Overlays, we basically heard everything from Gameplay and Presentation

da ThRONe 05-10-2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brza37 (Post 2042385825)

^This.

Unless they plan on dropping something new about presentation or gameplay. If it's just digging deeper into what's already released I'll pass.

RammerJammer1674 05-10-2011 11:33 AM

Tired of hearing about "Gameplay and Presentation." It's the same BS they've been saying for a month now. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if I didn't hear another thing about Custom Playbooks either. It's in, we know how it works, lets move on and get into something much more important. Online/Offline Dynasty, RTG... Offline Dynasty for me is where it's at though. I would LOVE to finally have 85 man rosters! Come on EA, announce something BIG instead of repeating the same junk over and over. You can do it!

khaliib 05-10-2011 11:48 AM

Let's see...

Their 1st Gameplay blog was back on April 21st.

Gameplay wise we heard about ...
-Tackling/Blocking suction gone (so they say)

-Zone Defense (still not sold with players doing the warp side-step to their zone)

-Dive Catch (to me this is not core Gameplay, but additional visual enhancement, but they included in Gameplay rollout, oh well)

I hope these 3 things are not what we're suppose to hang our hat on for Gameplay improvements for '12!

These discussions usually do not go in depth about anything (though the announcement says there will be) and run more like an after-party type of gathering.

Also, the questions that usually come before the Dev's are questions that have been noted already in earlier info release.

No "WOW" stuff is ever released.

Oh, well!!!