Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Is Football-Freaks.com dead? (/forums/showthread.php?t=492999)

P-Man17 07-12-2011 08:36 AM

Is Football-Freaks.com dead?

Hey all. The site has been down since the July 8th, and wanted to know, what happen? I get all my updated stuff like rosters and jerseys from there. It will be a same it dies.

covjet 07-12-2011 05:19 PM

Re: Is Football-Freaks.com dead?

Quote:

Originally Posted by P-Man17 (Post 2042585173)
Hey all. The site has been down since the July 8th, and wanted to know, what happen? I get all my updated stuff like rosters and jerseys from there. It will be a same it dies.

I think it is but apparently premium members got sent the link to the new site..
Hope the community comes back as I posted quite a lot and did a few NCAA team rosters.

P-Man17 07-12-2011 08:46 PM

Darn. R.I.P. Madden NFL 08 PC. :'( I will not buy a Madden till it comes back to PC.

H4wduk3n 07-14-2011 05:26 PM

Guys - check out http://ffmadden.wikia.com/wiki/Footb...Madden_PC_Wiki ... lots of folks from the original site are on there trying to get everything they can up on this site or file sharing services...

arden_05 07-14-2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H4wduk3n (Post 2042600280)
Guys - check out http://ffmadden.wikia.com/wiki/Footb...Madden_PC_Wiki ... lots of folks from the original site are on there trying to get everything they can up on this site or file sharing services...

Will check it out thanks. I was wondering what happened, shame it will be missed I'm glad myself and a few others were able to orchestrate the Heisman 11 mod when we did. But in all honesty I think we finally hit the ceiling when it came to modding capabilities visually. The community did not have enough programmers and coders to further manipulate the games main problems, which were player models and stadiums. And the file structure that EA used was extremely difficult to decipher so I don't know if it could have ever been done unfortunately:(

mva5580 07-15-2011 12:08 PM

Thank you for posting this, I've been trying to get on that site for a week now. Damn shame, that was such a great site with a wealth of information/downloads/etc. I would assume that if the rumor started there about Madden 13 is true that they'll be back.

mrtt 07-18-2011 03:00 PM

Does anyone know exactly why is was shut down. I have a dedicated server and if anyone knows how to get in contact with the owners please email me at [email protected]

The Master 07-18-2011 11:37 PM

on football freaks wiki i cant download FF2010 mod version 3.5.5