Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-12-11) - Video of Changes Included (/forums/showthread.php?t=527437)

jeebs9 12-12-2011 10:11 AM

Re: Official NBA 2k12 roster update #1 available, Post impressions here

Yea I'l wait until the season get underway to post an impression lol

YoungDee15 12-12-2011 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RocketTMac1 (Post 2043163790)
Ok everyone just relax. You got LeBroned this morning. If it's the same rosters this weekend then you can complain like you're GP sitting on the Heats bench. Like someone said this was the Kyrie Irving/Tyson Chandler roster move update.

I too am upset about what I am hearing but you have to look at it like this they probably just gave us the roster update they had early Friday evening with Tyson Chandler and Bibby added on to it. If you don't like the roster then download a roster from 2kshare with all the rookies cyberfaces on created players bodies and make the moves, proper contracts, attributes, and tendencies yourself. Until then wait patiently and enjoy the rest of free agency and the CP3 and D12 drama. Remember 2k isn't Tebow. They will never deliver at the last minute. They are more like Romo. Alot of promise but always find a way to screw it up at the end.

Happy Gaming Gents:duel:

Naw man,put it like this,2k is LeBron James and this could be playoff finals and this period before the season is 4th quarter where LeBron failed hard ^^

OGKing 12-12-2011 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoungDee15 (Post 2043163797)
Naw man,put it like this,2k is LeBron James and this could be playoff finals and this period before the season is 4th quarter where LeBron failed hard ^^

I'm sorry, i hate to be rude but your grammar isn't cutting it right now.

YoungDee15 12-12-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OGKing (Post 2043163823)
I'm sorry, i hate to be rude but your grammar isn't cutting it right now.

it's hard for my grammar to be perfect like yours when I speak english,german,french,spanish and italian ^^

youALREADYknow 12-12-2011 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zen_Master07 (Post 2043163665)
There is a man named the 2k insider whose full time job is to update rosters and deliver on the promises set forth by 2k

Is this true? I know I've heard this before, but has anyone confirmed that this is an actual person's job at 2K?

Vega 12-12-2011 10:33 AM

Re: NBA 2k12 Roster Update #1 Impression Review

Quote:

Originally Posted by OGKing (Post 2043163419)
You shouldn't expect them to get everything done all in one..it takes time. Give them time. I'm sure they'll update it every other day, with all the free agency stuff and whatnot, just give them time, ok?

You should be lucky you even got a roster update.

Smh...Can't give 2k this much leeway. Certain transactions that were made well before should have been in this roster update. Point blank period. That's all that really matters.

Not saying the next won't have the new transactions.
But I don't see why all the most accurate ones aren't already there.
Specifically Odom & Arenas off the simple fact 2k has been very lackluster due to the lack of season.

Its no big deal. But the principal as a fan of the series is.
Still the best Basketball game though. lol

mrclutch 12-12-2011 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeebs9 (Post 2043163792)
Yea I'l wait until the season get underway to post an impression lol

This.

This thread is way to early. The 2k roster, like the NBA roster will be changing constantly for the next couple weeks.

Say what you want about 2k but they have always been pretty timely with roster updates after trades and signing become official. I'm sure this year will be more of the same.

See you guys in a couple weeks.

RedmanR 12-12-2011 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youALREADYknow (Post 2043163846)
Is this true? I know I've heard this before, but has anyone confirmed that this is an actual person's job at 2K?

If so this guy should be REPLACED. We have members in our very own community who do a much better job hands down roster editing. It's mostly due to sh!tty player attributes, coaching profiles, playbooks and tendencies why we're experiencing tons of personnel issues in game.