Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   MLB 12 The Show Video - Pulse Pitching, Zone Analog Batting, Broadcast Presentation (/forums/showthread.php?t=531913)

GWPump23 01-11-2012 03:12 AM

MLB 12 The Show Video - Pulse Pitching, Zone Analog Batting, Broadcast Presentation

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XXthzows_Xw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

GWPump23 01-11-2012 03:21 AM

Re: An 8-min "12" vid at YouTube from CES...

Thanks Blzr...

Looks like the ball comes off the bat faster this year...

-GW-

authentic 01-11-2012 03:31 AM

Awesome first video. It looks like the redid the hats on players. Latos' hat looked a lot different than past games. I'm not really an analog hitting type guy so that's not real relevant to me. The new pitching system is pretty cool. Might be something to look into. Couldn't really tell much of the new ball physics, but it looks about the same. More videos should help with this. Overall, it looks very crisp and lifelike. The new presentation system looks very good. I hope the commentary got a big upgrade. I'm sure this is a light build too. I shouldn't have watched this, now I'm too excited for it!

Dalsanto0026 01-11-2012 04:06 AM

Thanks for the video. I can't wait to see what this new mode offers.

The ball physics look pretty nice as well.

Geolink 01-11-2012 04:18 AM

I like that they don't show the player's picture when their up to bat or pitching.

In real life broadcast they only show it when they show the fielders at the beginning and in between innings when they show who's coming to bat.

Geolink 01-11-2012 04:20 AM

Excited to hear more about "Diamond Dynasty" mode.

authentic 01-11-2012 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geolink (Post 2043256465)
I like that they don't show the player's picture when their up to bat or pitching.

In real life broadcast they only show it when they show the fielders at the beginning and in between innings when they show who's coming to bat.

It will also be kind of nice when we call up prospects without actual pictures. A nice add. Now when I call up a prospect created by Knight I'll never know he was created. Nice catch, I didn't even notice that!

liftheavy 01-11-2012 04:38 AM

Love the pys pitching...and it seems zone analog is cursor based!