Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden Feedback Needed: Name Your Team's Stadium Music (/forums/showthread.php?t=531925)

ChaseB 01-11-2012 09:42 AM

Madden Feedback Needed: Name Your Team's Stadium Music

Hey all,

So I'm looking to find out all that I can about stadium-specific songs for NFL teams in the league. So with that in mind, give me all that you can as it relates to your home squad's stadium-specific tunes!

I'm looking for things that affect kickoffs, 1st downs, red zone, touchdown, play reviews/challenges, general time outs, etc.

I'll take as many responses as you can dish out so name as many scenario-specific moments as you wish as long as they're authentic to that team/stadium.

Thanks everybody.

(PS, don't read into this very deeply, it's more just something I was asked to do out of curiosity.)

ubernoob 01-11-2012 09:59 AM

This is taken from wiki, but is correct. I can't think of any others that they currently play nor do I remember any others being played against the Lions. For the Packers @ Lambeau.

Quote:

whenever the Packers score a touchdown, the Todd Rundgren hit "Bang the Drum All Day" is played. This tradition began in 1985 and has since been copied by a few other teams around the NFL.

"Go! You Packers! Go!", the team's fight song, is played at Lambeau Field immediately following the Packers' player introductions and after each extra point scored by the Packers.

The "Go Pack Go" jingle is usually played when the team is on defense or during the start of a drive on offense. A song built around this jingle is "Go Pack Go!" by The 6 Packers.

The House of Pain hit "Jump Around" is often played during one time-out at Lambeau, resulting in widespread jumping around by the crowd. This tradition began due to the popularity of the same song/crowd-participation tradition at University of Wisconsin football games.

The polka standard "Beer Barrel Polka" (also known as "Roll Out The Barrel") is also played at Lambeau Field, usually in the fourth quarter of games. "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas is played when the Packers win a game.
Tap'd in from the GNex

roadman 01-11-2012 10:10 AM

Re: Feedback Needed: Name Your Team's Stadium Music

Quote:

Originally Posted by ubernoob (Post 2043256764)
This is taken from wiki, but is correct. I can't think of any others that they currently play nor do I remember any others being played against the Lions. For the Packers @ Lambeau.

Tap'd in from the GNex

Isn't Start Me Up, by the Rolling Stones played before each kickoff?

I just know that songs by the Stones, Led Zep, and other famous rock acts are real expensive to reuse.

ubernoob 01-11-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadman (Post 2043256784)
Isn't Start Me Up, by the Rolling Stones played before each kickoff?

I just know that songs by the Stones, Led Zep, and other famous rock acts are real expensive to reuse.

I know I hear it on the Radio broadcasts. I just can't remember if they used it during the game. I should be able to remember too, considering how many kickoffs we had against Detroit haha.

Edited to make my grammar not seem to be at a pre-k level.
Tap'd in from the GNex

Cre8 01-11-2012 10:17 AM

When I was at the Browns/Bengals game (In Cleveland) last year they seemed to only play music that was already on Madden 11 (I am not kidding or being facetious)... The only other song I remember that wasn't on Madden 11 was 'Crazy Train' by Ozzy.

dfos81 01-11-2012 11:04 AM

This was the Redskins introduction 9/11/11 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKgCR...eature=related

mm boost 01-11-2012 11:06 AM

For Dallas, I am not exactly sure because I have never been to a game, but I did find this for their team fight song I believe that comes on before the game starts.

http://puregrainaudio.com/news/dalla...-at-home-games

Other Cowboy fans, please contribute!

BillsFan1113 01-11-2012 12:53 PM

I LOVED HOW MADDEN 12 had the BILLS SHOUT SONG after a touchdown........BUT........th volume was WAY WAY too low not to mention a kickoff song ALWAYS came on and drowned out my song....PLEASE PLEASE FIX THAT