Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   NBA 2K12 REBOUNDING HELP!!!!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=532176)

KingFerg 01-12-2012 07:36 PM

NBA 2K12 REBOUNDING HELP!!!!!

Can someone tell me whats wrong with the rebounding in 2k? I play on hof sim settings and I boxout all the time, but somehow the computer gets rebounds over me. Am I the only one finding this problem in the game??? Please help

chickenboom 01-12-2012 07:38 PM

Re: NBA 2K12 REBOUNDING HELP!!!!!

Press RT and Y for xbox controller

jersez 01-12-2012 09:53 PM

Yeah its not just you I just finish a game with the cpu having about 10 offensive rebounds in the first quarter I had the pistons and it was against the bucks. But the pistons frontline are short compared to other teams. But other games the cpu will pull alot of offensive boards down.

dvir10 01-15-2012 04:13 PM

is there anything to do????
i noticed the cpu almost always boxing me out with all of his players, and on my team they never box out.i play a lot with the lakers and going for the board with bynum, but what about the other players that the cpu controlling?!?! they never box out!!! it's so ridiculous to see players like marcus thornton grabbing rebound on my 7'0 pau gasol. is there anything we can do about it?! the rebound issue really makes me not want to play anymore.

neetocheetos 01-15-2012 05:41 PM

While Editing Players.db I noticed that they have OFF Reb always higher then DEF Rebounding
last year there was an issue with DEF getting to many REBs so maybe this was there counter to the issue

ParkertheSchmitt 01-15-2012 09:32 PM

When i play defense i always play as the PG, and once the shot goes up, i like to go and boxout my opposing team's best Offensive Rebounder. Doesn't always work, but it does help.

MVPdrose1 01-16-2012 12:59 AM

yeah i was having this problem. it was ridiculous. in ALL games i usually dont touch the sliders. i did this year in 2k. the only one i lowered was CPU offensive rebounding. i dont remember what i set it to but that helped alot.