Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   This game is still unreal! (/forums/showthread.php?t=534584)

HC0023 05-29-2012 10:28 PM

Re: This game is still unreal!

I Just had a Great Game in the Rain think im going to stick with 14 Min Qtrs . Total 129 Plays , Americans ME 30-29 Over the Scorpions in the Rain. Aikman 22-37-386-4td-0int, Rushing Payton 25-36, Chandler 1-5, Receiving Payton 6-15, Maynard 5-151-3td, Clark 5-102, Defense 5 Sacks Scorpions cpu Dawson 20-30-236-2td, Rushing Haynes 31-101, Dansbury 4-8 Receivng Taylor 9-92-2td, Haynes 4-46 Rasby 3-46 Defense had 1 Sack . I was down 29-16 and took the lead by 1 with 24 seconds left . And the game ended with a sack of Dawson on my 45 yrd line . i Did see that ineligible man downfiield penalty and a passinterfence which you never see and a offside penalty and a defense encroachment

HC0023 05-30-2012 01:18 AM

I just tried a season game with Custom sliders from King realistic i saw they were last updated in February of this year (Legend custom) I lost 41-27 Americans Me Aikman 25-29-278-1td- 1int Rushing Payton 27-67-2td, Receiving Clark 7-77, Anes 7-108-1td Maynard 5-52, Defense 2 Sacks and 2 Int , Iron men i met Mr Marino for the first time and man did he give me a beaten Marino 35-49-478-3td- 2 INT , Rushing Wallace 18-40-2td, Henderson 3-28, Receiving Clark 13-190-1td, Moore 11-136-1td,Ditka 5-84-1td Defense 3 Sacks 1 INT Total plays 131.

GiantBlue76 06-17-2012 01:35 PM

It's amazing how it is 2012 and Madden 13 still looks like crap compared to this game. I played it again this weekend and the things I see that are incredibly realistic just make me shake my head. I just don't understand how anyone could possibly enjoy playing that game after seeing this game. It's baffling. :nocomprende:

ANDROMADA 1 06-17-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tazdevil20 (Post 2043776394)
It's amazing how it is 2012 and Madden 13 still looks like crap compared to this game. I played it again this weekend and the things I see that are incredibly realistic just make me shake my head. I just don't understand how anyone could possibly enjoy playing that game after seeing this game. It's baffling. :nocomprende:

good games. see ya soon.:flag:

hort22 10-18-2013 10:03 AM

bumping and old thread here...

seen something playing the game last night, that i have never seen in a football game anywhere.

playing the cpu and they had 4th and 1 at midfield early in the game...i select punt return and they come to the line as if to go for it...i scramble quickly and audible to some random defense as i wasnt expecting them to go for it this early in a 0-0 game...they get to the line and what i assume is try to draw me offsides, wait until the playclock is at 2 then call time out...only to punt the ball anyway...never seen that from a cpu anywhere! what a game!

jyoung 10-18-2013 04:50 PM

Special teams are incredibly well-done in this game.

-- You will see high snaps, low snaps and bobbled snaps.
-- Blocked kicks happen as often as you would expect them to.
-- Big kickoff returns happen as often as you would expect them to.
-- Kicking is challenging from all distances. No kick is a gimme in this game, especially with heavy wind in play.
-- Any kick from 50 yards and out is a huge challenge that demands near-perfect execution.
-- Accurate ball physics make it possible to pin your opponent deep on punts.
-- There is a trick "QB pooch punt" play from the shotgun formation.

The only weakness to me is the interior blocking on punt returns. The gunners to a good job, but everyone on the line of scrimmage does a poor job blocking for punts returns.

iLLmatic 10-19-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jyoung (Post 2045571692)
Special teams are incredibly well-done in this game.

-- You will see high snaps, low snaps and bobbled snaps.
-- Blocked kicks happen as often as you would expect them to.
-- Big kickoff returns happen as often as you would expect them to.
-- Kicking is challenging from all distances. No kick is a gimme in this game, especially with heavy wind in play.
-- Any kick from 50 yards and out is a huge challenge that demands near-perfect execution.
-- Accurate ball physics make it possible to pin your opponent deep on punts.
-- There is a trick "QB pooch punt" play from the shotgun formation.

The only weakness to me is the interior blocking on punt returns. The gunners to a good job, but everyone on the line of scrimmage does a poor job blocking for punts returns.

I also like the random slips on kickoffs in the rain. Seen it for only the 4th or 5th time in the past 2-3 years of playing this game a few days when the kicker ran up, slipped as he planted his foot to kick it and the ball went out of bounds after the kick went about 25 yards. Just another thing to add to the list of realistic in game details from a game made more than 5 years ago.

Segagendude 10-20-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iLLmatic (Post 2045576125)
I also like the random slips on kickoffs in the rain. Seen it for only the 4th or 5th time in the past 2-3 years of playing this game a few days when the kicker ran up, slipped as he planted his foot to kick it and the ball went out of bounds after the kick went about 25 yards. Just another thing to add to the list of realistic in game details from a game made more than 5 years ago.

Sheesh!! What didn't they have besides a franchise mode!?

Hand towels? Lol!