Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Madden NFL 12 Roster Updates (PS3) (/forums/showthread.php?t=537137)

raiderboy3 02-15-2012 11:01 PM

Madden NFL 12 Roster Updates (PS3)

Hey guys I'm back. With the NFL now into the offseason I will now start editing rosters again. My last Project I did was Madden 10 rosters for the PS3 which came out pretty good props to NoLimits77 for taking over. I'm going to do my editing a bit differently this time around. Going to use Franchise Mode this time around to do all my editing. Seeing that the new features give me more options for editing I feel that I can do a much better job with making these as realistic as possible. so with that being said I'm going to sim each game one by one to reflect real life records all the way up to the superbowl and then taking it from there.

raiderboy3 02-17-2012 06:42 PM

Re: Madden NFL 12 Roster Updates (PS3)

Quick Update just about to be into Week 5 of simming each game individually to get records accurate. should be into week 10 or 11 later on tonight.

raiderboy3 02-18-2012 01:02 PM

Should have everything simmed up to the super bowl by tonight.

raiderboy3 02-19-2012 04:42 PM

Just finished simming the super bowl now I'm into the staffing portion of the game going to fire the head coaches who were fired this year and add the new coaches and then go over each to team and remove players who were signed during the season that don't need to be there. should have a franchise file up for any those who would like to see the progress so far

raiderboy3 02-19-2012 05:33 PM

Just got done with Staffing. The Teams who fired there coaches this year the new ones weren't in the game so I just signed coaches that I don't recognize. I'll start to release players who aren't supposed to be on teams and then wait till Free Agency Starts:59:

raiderboy3 02-20-2012 11:12 PM

Ran into a problem in the Franchise. Ray Lewis, Hines Ward and Brian Dawkins are all Retiring and for the most part I know they are returning next year. I've tried several things to try and have them stay but they end up retiring anyways. If I have to I'll find a player at those Positions and just Recreate them but if it doesn't matter to you guys I'll just continue with the project. Leave me some feedback with what you guys think to help me out

jmontanez90 02-21-2012 01:44 AM

I think I read somewhere that if you change those retiring players to kickers and up their kicking ratings to make them good kickers they will stay another year. Then you just change them back to their original position after the retirements part of the offseason. I haven't tried it myself but it might be worth a shot.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

raiderboy3 02-21-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmontanez90 (Post 2043384212)
I think I read somewhere that if you change those retiring players to kickers and up their kicking ratings to make them good kickers they will stay another year. Then you just change them back to their original position after the retirements part of the offseason. I haven't tried it myself but it might be worth a shot.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

ahhhh thanks man I'll give this a try hopefully it works out