Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NFL Official Team Threads (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Official Atlanta Falcons Team Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=539691)

iAM-IncReDiBLe- 03-03-2012 01:16 PM

Official Atlanta Falcons Team Thread

Yea didn't see one an there aren't too many Falcons fans on OS but hell why not.

HARTSTOPPER 03-03-2012 01:19 PM

Re: Official Atlanta Falcons Team Thread

No first round draft pick...

With the 55th pick in the 2012 NFL Draft the Atlanta Falcons select......

Who ya got?

I have - TE Orson Charles, University of Georgia

iAM-IncReDiBLe- 03-03-2012 01:56 PM

That would work. Get gonzalez successor an a home town product. I rather go DL if someone is worth it there.

Sent from Jesus EVO

iAM-IncReDiBLe- 03-03-2012 01:57 PM

We franchised Brent Grimes, hopefully a long term contract is reached with him. He's a bonafide stud. Now we need to bring back Lofton and see if Abraham sol take a discount. deCoud I could care less about.

Sent from Jesus EVO

HARTSTOPPER 03-03-2012 02:07 PM

I agree with this. We also need to somehow, find a replacement back for Turner. I wanted us to draft DeMarco Murray last year, but they didn't. I think Murray is going to be somewhat like AP. They both had serious injury issues coming out of college (both at Oklahoma), and before Murray got injured last year, he was destroying teams.

iAM-IncReDiBLe- 03-03-2012 02:31 PM

Polk from Washington is going to be a quality 3 down back in the NFL imo. He will be there in the 2nd most likely but I rather not take a HB with that pick.

HARTSTOPPER 03-04-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iAM-IncReDiBLe- (Post 2043422896)
Polk from Washington is going to be a quality 3 down back in the NFL imo. He will be there in the 2nd most likely but I rather not take a HB with that pick.

Yea, we have too many questions on the defensive side to be going offense in round 2. Anything defense round two and im happy

sent from the clown in your closet

Riley103 04-03-2012 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HARTSTOPPER (Post 2043422832)
I agree with this. We also need to somehow, find a replacement back for Turner. I wanted us to draft DeMarco Murray last year, but they didn't. I think Murray is going to be somewhat like AP. They both had serious injury issues coming out of college (both at Oklahoma), and before Murray got injured last year, he was destroying teams.

I also think so.