Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 13 Pre-Order Offers (Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon) (/forums/showthread.php?t=545430)

Steve_OS 04-02-2012 07:27 PM

NCAA Football 13 Pre-Order Offers (Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon)

Check out the NCAA Football 13 pre-order offers from Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart and Amazon.

NDAlum 04-02-2012 09:26 PM

Re: Pre-Order NCAA Football 13 and Receive Heisman Challenge 3-Player Pack

Well...

Definitely not getting the game from GS then. Heisman mode? No thank you

Team UGA 04-02-2012 10:53 PM

Re: Pre-Order NCAA Football 13 and Receive Heisman Challenge 3-Player Pack

Probably will be going the amazon route, specially if they throw in the $20 credit like last yr.

gharp14 04-02-2012 11:56 PM

Re: NCAA Football 13 Pre-Order Offers (Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon)

Well I guess i'll go the amazon route for the pro combats becasue there is no way that ea wil put them in later smh

scottyo60 04-02-2012 11:57 PM

Yup going to have to go with Amazon... No midnight release then I guess

Team UGA 04-03-2012 12:03 AM

Re: NCAA Football 13 Pre-Order Offers (Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon)

btw, I am guessing they mean Michigan St. in the pic since Michigan uses Adidas.

Iceman87GT 04-03-2012 12:06 AM

This annoys me, its my understanding that they won't add the uniforms for purchase later, even if they say so, I assume the Heisman Challenges will be DLC though so I could go without those, basically I'm going to have to miss out on the midnight release party (unless Gamestop hands out the code in a way where I wouldn't have to open the box in which I could got to the midnight release then return it, either way I'd have to wait until the game was delivered in the afternoon to finally play it).

At least in the past the no-brainer was Gamestop, Amazon had some cost deals, and other places offered unnecessary DLC (5-star QB etc.), the only place where you got actual game content was GS. Now there are 2 sources with actual game content, but the one without the midnight release party and immediate access to the game will have the DLC that is likely to be unobtainable down the road.

Iceman87GT 04-03-2012 12:22 AM

Wait OK State didn't have a Pro Combat, those were their new uniforms, which of the pieces are we going to be deprived of if we don't get that DLC?