Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Adrian Peterson and Brian Urlacher (/forums/showthread.php?t=545949)

Steve_OS 04-05-2012 04:40 PM

Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Adrian Peterson and Brian Urlacher

ESPN has posted a new Madden NFL 13 screenshot featuring Adrian Peterson and Brian Urlacher.

Art director, Jean Adams includes a few more bits of information about the new Nike uniforms and how crazy it was to keep the information from leaking.

Quote:

The material actual changes the colors for some of the teams," he says. "The Buccaneers color shifts a little bit with the pants, and the Saints, they usually have gold, but the way the uniform is matted, it changes the way it looks slightly. All of the cuts and designs are all very angular, and the stitching around the collar is very unique and will be really noticeable to a lot of the fans watching the games. There is also a new look to the pants where a lot of players are going to incorporate what looks like the Pro Combat-style pads to their thighs and knees, and that's very distinct.

"I think when people play 'Madden' and they zoom in, they are going to notice a lot of the cool little details, because everything from the stitching to the piping is different. The pants are different because they have a jersey mesh on the side, and they've never had that, so I think gamers are going to appreciate that we have all of the details right. We even have some of the details and jerseys Nike hasn't revealed just yet. There are a lot of great alternate uniforms this year that people are going to love. There are some big surprises that are coming with helmets and things like that, that people don't know about. I can't wait until they see it in the game.

jmurphy31 04-05-2012 04:45 PM

Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Adrian Peterson and Brian Urlacher

After reading the article. It should be interesting to see some of the alternate uniforms and helmets teams come up with. On a side note, I hope we dont have to purchase them to use them in a game.

Broncos86 04-05-2012 04:49 PM

The jerseys look good, it's a nice lil' touch to have in Madden.

jWILL253 04-05-2012 04:52 PM

Same exact EA design, just with a swoosh on it...

*sigh*

Danimal 04-05-2012 04:52 PM

Consider this a warning. Thread is for discussion on the article and screen shots around uniforms.

Please stay away from anything else.

DUDERMAN 04-05-2012 04:55 PM

Are the bears really going with orange pants this year? yuck.

Anyway they look decent enough to me. I have a feeling though that the 5 teams that did not upgrade to the Nike Elite-51's (Eagles, Falcons, Packers, Panthers, Raiders) will have them in the game anyway. Just like when they introduced the Captain patch, every team in Madden had it even though a couple teams in real life declined to use it.

chen_sc 04-05-2012 05:03 PM

Surprise, surprise...no dynamic sidelines this year also...

LionsFanNJ 04-05-2012 05:04 PM

With the alternate talk its giving me the inkling the Lions will rock the Black Jerseys again this season....but if they drop a silver alt....GLORIOUS.

The player models and general look doesn't seem to be changed much. No new accessories of note either, nor the TC cleats unless that black cleat on Urlacher is actually the bears blue.