Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Play Cam Newton in Madden NFL 12, Check Out His CAMpaign (/forums/showthread.php?t=548421)

DustinT 04-20-2012 02:13 PM

Play Cam Newton in Madden NFL 12, Check Out His CAMpaign

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e5t0qLoyN7s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In case you've been under a rock, Panthers quarterback Cam Newton is in the finals of the Madden Cover vote against Calvin Johnson. Well, Newton has been seen as the clear-cut winner since the bracket started and he isn't about to give up now.

In his CAMpaign Challenge Video, Newton is giving all players a chance to play him at Madden to prove his loyalties to the EA football game.

Simply send him an email and a few pieces of information for your chance to play Newton himself.

Send an email to [email protected] and give him the following info:
  • Full name
  • Phone number
  • Gamertag (XBL or PS3, he has both)

Good luck!

SECElit3 04-20-2012 02:35 PM

Re: Play Cam Newton in Madden 12 (ESPN)

Love Cam Newton... Love him!

Big FN Deal 04-20-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DustinT (Post 2043588491)
In case you've been under a rock, Panthers quarterback Cam Newton is in the finals of the Madden Cover vote against Calvin Johnson. Well, Newton has been seen as the clear-cut winner since the bracket started and he isn't about to give up now.

In his CAMpaign Challenge Video, Newton is giving all players a chance to play him at Madden to prove his loyalties to the EA football game.

Simply send him an email and a few pieces of information for your chance to play Newton himself.

Send an email to [email protected] and give hime the following info:
  • Full name
  • Phone number
  • Gamertag (XBL or PS3, he has both)

Good luck!

So he can spam me with Carolina Panther promos and I end up playing his publicist, NO THANK YOU! LOL j/k

Pappy Knuckles 04-20-2012 02:52 PM

That's pretty cool. I haven't played much Madden these past few months, but I wouldn't mind bringing out the Colts to play Cam. The Panthers are pretty dangerous in the hands of a decent opponent. He probably runs all over the place with himself lol.

azdawgpound 04-20-2012 03:45 PM

i wonder how many ppl wrote down the xbox or ps3 names and tried adding him as a friend lol.

PantherBeast_OS 04-20-2012 08:54 PM

Cam loves playing Madden and is a gamer aswell. Got to love that from him. Glad he is a panther. :ohno:

PackerBacker123 04-20-2012 10:52 PM

your not my boy, go megatron

feeq14 04-21-2012 01:44 AM

Re: Play Cam Newton in Madden NFL 12, Check Out His CAMpaign

That was pure comedy. He is such a big kid he reminds me so much of some of my students its hilarious. Im still voting for megatron though cause i want the curse for him to help my bears. Then again, we do play carolina late in the year too.