Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 13 Pre-Order Exclusives (/forums/showthread.php?t=548901)

Nature_Boy 04-24-2012 12:03 AM

Madden NFL 13 Pre-Order Exclusives

If you pre-order Madden NFL 13 from GameStop, you will receive the following exclusives.

Pre-Order Madden NFL 13 with GameStop and receive exclusive NFL legends John Madden and Barry Sanders for use in Madden Ultimate Team and the all-new Connected Careers mode!

Receive exclusive NFL legends John Madden and Barry Sanders for use in Madden Ultimate Team and the all-new Connected Careers mode. With Connected Careers, Madden NFL 13 will revolutionize the way sports video game career modes are played while Madden Ultimate Team allows you to experience virtual card collecting with new content and updates that mirror exciting NFL events throughout the entire year.By pre-ordering Madden NFL 13 from Amazon, you will receive the following exclusives.

Pre-order Madden NFL 13 and get the Amazon exclusive NFL legends Joe Gibbs and Lawrence Taylor for use in Madden Ultimate Team and the all-new Connected Careers mode. With Connected Careers, Madden NFL 13 will revolutionize the way sports video game career modes are played while Madden Ultimate Team allows you to experience virtual card collecting with new content and updates that mirror exciting NFL events throughout the entire year.

oneamongthefence 04-24-2012 01:48 AM

I'm kinda surprised LT would be a preorder special with his recent past.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Ueauvan 04-24-2012 05:55 AM

Re: Pre-Order Exclusives for Madden NFL 13.

does that include amazon.co.uk?

ultralow36 04-24-2012 09:08 AM

sounds cool.....let the bash party begin

ultralow36 04-24-2012 09:09 AM

l t was probably cheap

GuyinPA75 04-24-2012 10:51 AM

EA already starting the hype machine by adding 1 or 2 meaningless things to the game while STILL putting out the same game released for the past 7 years. Sad!

Lets just hope I'm wrong.

Broncos86 04-24-2012 10:54 AM

Re: Madden NFL 13 Pre-Order Exclusives

How popular is MUT really? I have absolutely zero interest in it. I preorderd from Gamestop before this was even announced, so whatever.

BlackJack_Williams 04-24-2012 12:54 PM

Re: Madden NFL 13 Pre-Order Exclusives

I didn't realize connected career was something EXTRA.