Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   FSU gets a new mascot. Will it be in NCAA's mascot challenge? (/forums/showthread.php?t=549245)

FSUNolez 04-26-2012 03:15 PM

FSU gets a new mascot. Will it be in NCAA's mascot challenge?

http://www.seminoles.com/genrel/042612aae.html

NOTE: Osceola and Renegade are still the symbol of the university. They only appear at football games, Homecoming and Fan Day so this gives FSU an option for basketball games and promotional appearances.

Also, this isn't completely new as he was around and then slowly phased out.

Big FN Deal 04-26-2012 03:28 PM

Re: FSU gets a new mascot. Will it be in NCAA's mascot challenge?

I had to LOL just to keep from flaming this thread for mentioning the mascot game.

Not to disappoint your boi making the team but I hope that ish has been taken out this year.

FSUNolez 04-26-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big FN Deal (Post 2043606070)
I had to LOL just to keep from flaming this thread for mentioning the mascot game.

Not to disappoint your boi making the team but I hope that ish has been taken out this year.

haha, I agree. But we could never have Osceola because he is a symbol, not a mascot. Now, we can have a mascot in a mini-game that I have never once played.

fhm_williams 04-27-2012 10:15 AM

Seeing as that one guy (Ben Haumiller) is such a huge FSU fan I would think he would get it in.

invisiblespoon 04-27-2012 10:24 AM

Wow I had to click on the link to make sure that was real. That mascot is horrible LMAO!

All-Vol 04-27-2012 05:14 PM

Screw gameplay and dynasty, if mascot mash-up isn't in the game I'm not buying!!!