Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Who here uses timing plus zone without preloading? (/forums/showthread.php?t=550019)

BuckeyeBengal 05-01-2012 06:56 PM

Who here uses timing plus zone without preloading?

I find myself only using the stick when the pitch is coming in. Anyone else do the same? Swing down if pitch is down,up when pitch is up,etc...

moemoe24 05-01-2012 08:00 PM

Re: Who here uses timing plus zone without preloading?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckeyeBengal (Post 2043623165)
I find myself only using the stick when the pitch is coming in. Anyone else do the same? Swing down if pitch is down,up when pitch is up,etc...

Same thing for me exactly. This is the way I've always played baseball games and the most realistic way, IMO.

Bobhead 05-01-2012 08:50 PM

I am so incredibly lost... timing plus zone?? preloading??? I'm sorry but what exactly is this thread about?

BuckeyeBengal 05-01-2012 09:03 PM

When batting,most people it seems holds the left stick in the direction they think the pitch is going to come in then swing. Some on the other hand like myself, waits till the pitch is in the box and simply aims the bat according to where the pitch is located. I am just curious if alot of others swing this way or not?

Bobhead 05-01-2012 09:29 PM

Ohhh... yeah I play like that also. I'm not a fan of "preloading." Preloading is basically turning hitting into a guessing game.