Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   May 7th (/forums/showthread.php?t=550585)

TheKnack 05-05-2012 06:36 PM

May 7th

I know there is a thread for this already, but I thought I'd put out another one for more exposure. Mods can delete it if they'd like.
First and foremost, if EA doesn't ANNOUNCE that the transfer failed glitch is officially GONE, I'm not buying. I don't think this should be 'implied', it needs to be addressed, and it needs to be publicly addressed.

Secondly, revamped recruiting to me is vital. Its stale, bland, and repetitive. Strategy should come more into play, not just "I'm USC, I'll take whatever players I want"

Would love to see suspensions and sactions again, but the new contract with the NCAA just won't allow it.
Here's to a beautiful May 7th everyone,

Good luck, Go Cougs, and god speed.

shaunlmason 05-05-2012 06:56 PM

Re: May 7th

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSUCougars (Post 2043635617)
I know there is a thread for this already, but I thought I'd put out another one for more exposure. Mods can delete it if they'd like.
First and foremost, if EA doesn't ANNOUNCE that the transfer failed glitch is officially GONE, I'm not buying. I don't think this should be 'implied', it needs to be addressed, and it needs to be publicly addressed.

Secondly, revamped recruiting to me is vital. Its stale, bland, and repetitive. Strategy should come more into play, not just "I'm USC, I'll take whatever players I want"

Would love to see suspensions and sactions again, but the new contract with the NCAA just won't allow it.

My friend, the transfer failed errors were addressed long ago. You can read more detail here:

http://traditionsportsonline.com/nca...-and-addressed

TheKnack 05-06-2012 02:27 PM

They may have been addressed, but they were not fixed completely. People are still posting on these forums on a regular week basis stating they're getting transfer failed errors.

Noles4ever 05-06-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSUCougars (Post 2043635617)

Do you really think EA knew that when they put out the ncaa 12 game that the transfer file error would've happen? I'm 100% sure they did not..

pmurray20 05-06-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShaunLMason (Post 2043635667)
My friend, the transfer failed errors were addressed long ago. You can read more detail here:

http://traditionsportsonline.com/nca...-and-addressed

wrong, i have had the game since day one and as of today I still get that transfer failed error and it causes us to restart tons of times, the longest we have made it was week 8

PVarck31 05-06-2012 08:37 PM

We can't have 2 threads on the exact same subject. Sorry.