Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 13 Features 12 Authentic Quarterback Cadences (/forums/showthread.php?t=552191)

Steve_OS 05-18-2012 02:41 PM

Madden NFL 13 Features 12 Authentic Quarterback Cadences

During the Madden NFL 13 audio podcast earlier today with Audio Producer, Matt Bialosuknia, he confirmed 12 of the 14 authentic quarterback cadences.

Here is the list.
  • Aaron Rodgers
  • Ben Roethlisberger
  • Cam Newton
  • Drew Brees
  • Matt Ryan
  • Mike Vick
  • Philip Rivers
  • Tim Tebow
  • Tom Brady
  • Tony Romo
  • Eli Manning
  • Peyton Manning
Two more haven't been named, but it shouldn't be long before we find out who they are.

Based off of the feedback from OSers (via Twitter and the OS Forums), most would like to hear Matthew Stafford and Jay Cutler make the cut.

The cadences were pulled from NFL Films and because of the audio quality, not all quarterback cadences are represented. They do hope to have all 32 starting quarterback cadences in Madden NFL 14.

UPDATE: EA Sports just confirmed there will be a total of 12 authentic QB cadences in Madden NFL 13.

Senator Palmer 05-18-2012 02:53 PM

Re: Madden NFL 13 Features 14 Authentic Quarterback Cadences

I would hope Carson Palmer would be in since his cadence has been in before? And I would think Stafford, since he had one of the great mic'd up moments in NFL Films history.

It seems like they're going with teams that have "stable" QB situations. Or legit "franchise" guys, so I would think teams like the Bear, Ravens, and Rams should also be on the list. I guess Luck and RG would be kind of far out unless they got a session in with both, but hey, I always want more. Hasselbeck is still playing. He's been in before. Shaub has put some skins on the wall. Dalton's not going anywhere any time soon...

djordan 05-18-2012 02:54 PM

Weird that they have access to all QB voices via NFL films but only have 14 voices. Does anyone know how many voices they had when the feature was in Madden 08? (It was a feature before but they took it out for an unknown reason.)

gillbilly12 05-18-2012 02:54 PM

I would say Stafford and Cutler are the other two.

at23steelers 05-18-2012 02:54 PM

Im guessing Cutler and Stafford.

LovejoyOTF 05-18-2012 02:55 PM

these have been taken from NFL films audio archives though, not individual recording sessions.

LovejoyOTF 05-18-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djordan (Post 2043675483)
Weird that they have access to all QB voices via NFL films but only have 14 voices. Does anyone know how many voices they had when the feature was in Madden 08? (It was a feature before but they took it out for an unknown reason.)

it's because of sound quality (crowd noise e.t.c.) that they couldn't use the others.

jpdavis82 05-18-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senator Palmer (Post 2043675481)
I would hope Carson Palmer would be in since his cadence has been in before? And I would think Stafford, since he had one of the great mic'd up moments in NFL Films history.

It seems like they're going with teams that have "stable" QB situations. Or legit "franchise" guys, so I would think teams like the Bear, Ravens, and Rams should also be on the list. I guess Luck and RG would be kind of far out unless they got a session in with both, but hey, I always want more. Hasselbeck is still playing. He's been in before. Shaub has put some skins on the wall. Dalton's not going anywhere any time soon...

Tebow is neither stable nor a "Franchise QB"