Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - New Playable Zoom Camera View (/forums/showthread.php?t=553509)

msdm27 05-29-2012 07:40 PM

Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - New Playable Zoom Camera View

Check out the new Madden NFL 13 screenshot showing off the new playable zoomed camera. Click the link for a higher resolution image.

Good? Bad? Needs tweaking?

EAGLESFAN10 05-29-2012 07:44 PM

Re: NEW PLAYABLE ZOOM CAMERA

Me personally I will play on this zoom style camera

Big FN Deal 05-29-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msdm27 (Post 2043706417)

After looking at it for a while, it seems like a improvement over the "coordinator cam". Good job Mike Young, it's definitely much more field level and adds immersion, imo.:waytogo:

Cam somebody tweet Young and see if the Commish and Community Creators can get a way to "lock" this in for everybody?

msdm27 05-29-2012 07:47 PM

My first impression is that the buttons display (X,Y,B,A) seems a bit too big. 2nd, LOVE the new field texture. 3rd, worries me a bit that the outside part of the field won't be noticeable, say my X receiver is running a quick out route, according to this photo, it would be quite hard to see him on the screen.

Kaiser Wilhelm 05-29-2012 07:52 PM

Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - New Playable Zoom Camera View

Please, oh please tell me the camera changes for defense. If it does, than this will be an absolutely amazing new addition to the game.

If not, than this was a half-done cool addition to the game.

I know it is not traditional to play defense looking over the players shoulders but with a view like this, it is a must. Playing a safety or linebacker would just be a nightmare with how far away your player is.

Steve_OS 05-29-2012 07:55 PM

I'll play w/ it for sure (at least for a little while)... But they really need to bring back custom camera angles.

msdm27 05-29-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm (Post 2043706450)
Please, oh please tell me the camera changes for defense. If it does, than this will be an absolutely amazing new addition to the game.

If not, than this was a half-done cool addition to the game.

If the camera changed for the DEF then it would be almost impossible to switch control players on D, as you can only see what's in front of you and not what's happening with WR/DB etc.. + after the qb throws the ball or the rb advances past the LOS the camera would have to make a spin (which would disrupt the flow of the game imo)

Or maybe I'm not understanding what u mean by "changing the camera for defense"

JerzeyReign 05-29-2012 08:01 PM

I like it -- wish it was a little bit closer to the QB though. Kind of looks like the 'God Cam' at field level.